A BAD HARE DAY

I can sympathies with some of your comments. "BUT" i shoot over 3000 acres throughout the year for this company, all the Hares we have taken have all been shot with the shotgun, while out shooting Pigeons. This morning we were out after Rabbits but none showed, The company are adding more land every year, they supply all the major Supermarkets with Veg, and also grow arable crops. You have to understand that 3 hares will eat the equivalent amount as one sheep, imagine having 12 Hares on the land, and may i say there are lots more than that, and then sticking 4 sheep on their, what do you think would happen in a week. They have already lost a quarter of the field and had to replant earlier Solly to Rabbits,Pigeons, and the Hares.The company are on penalties if they don't produce there quoter's, so now i hope you can understand my position: Dave

relocation is as easy as eradication :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The boys got a few too many and is out doing something about it and you get slated only on here

Went out at 0500 on the Cabbage field as planned, but things did not go to plan i got set up on one side of the field and Alan W the other. I had been waiting about an hour watching a hole in a Rabbit

hare topics always bring up the same arguements. the reality is its all down to choice, in the past i have shot hares and a fair few to boot, nowadays i choose not to at anytime of year. however i do

Posted Images

Paulus, could you please explain how the hell i do this, and still protect all the other area's that need protecting, and relocate wear, I'm sure all the other Farmers in the area would love that they all grow Veggies of some description what you ask is not practical. I don't do the crop protection for a living. its mine and the other lads that do it with me a hobby, Dave

Paulus, could you please explain how the hell i do this, and still protect all the other area's that need protecting, and relocate wear, I'm sure all the other Farmers in the area would love that they all grow Veggies of some description what you ask is not practical. I don't do the crop protection for a living. its mine and the other lads that do it with me a hobby, Dave

im sure there would be a que to do it for you if offered :thumbs:

Paulus I'm sure they would be queuing up but thats not my decision, the farm manager knows the crack he's been into country sports for years, I know they have found guys with Lurcher's on there land and prosecuted them, as not all are mindful of the crops: Dave

Paulus I'm sure they would be queuing up but thats not my decision, the farm manager knows the crack he's been into country sports for years, I know they have found guys with Lurcher's on there land and prosecuted them, as not all are mindful of the crops: Dave

each to their own mate just a shame at the end of the day its the hare that suffers through no fault of its own. what damage would a man or 2 and a dog or 2 do :hmm: hyperthetical question like :laugh:

you just stick to shooting them with camcorder.. they've got legs and need a good run not the gun..

OH f**k the ofliners looking at this thread..aka crofty_88......................................I'm out of here

you just stick to shooting them with camcorder.. they've got legs and need a good run not the gun..

OH f**k the ofliners looking at this thread..aka crofty_88......................................I'm out of here

:laugh:

Can someone explain this to me what's he on about: Dave

I know wear your coming from Paulus, but they are in the business to make money, and sad to say not many farmers are making any profit of late: Dave

hares would have to be in plauge proportions to affect profit margins as i said slugs, snails and other pest would top the list, but the hare is more visable, its a shame the public have been influenced so much by the media and there political aims funded buy the do gooders that do feck all good only to further there own agenda

long story of 2 missing rabbits and a watering can :laugh:

long story of 2 missing rabbits and a watering can :laugh:

And he call's me f*****g HE................ its sir lord graham.. :laugh:

did he ever get the bunnys back.. how many people did he shoot with his made up gun

its quite simple , put nets across runs , gate ways or across the whole field , double the ones on runs and then beat through the crop, and put the live whabbits into a box, put the box into a vehicle and take them to a far away location where you know theres other hares , then release them................

there is legalities but i would sooner do this than kill em.............. :victory:

• Like 1