BITCH RETURNED

Cheers Lads,and ladys,it was a great result in the end,she had been missing awhile until now was well worked while gone but she is ok.I am personally thrilled for the young lad that owns her as i myself got completely wiped out years back in 1 night,its hard to come back from that but i have and will keep diging as long as god lets me,lol.

• Like 4

thats great news fat man,delighted for the lad,and well done to all involved in the recovery.

You can be sure thats not the first dog that person has robbed,sure he will get whats coming to him.

main thing he got his dog back.how long was it missing?

• Like 1

thats great news fat man,delighted for the lad,and well done to all involved in the recovery.

You can be sure thats not the first dog that person has robbed,sure he will get whats coming to him.

main thing he got his dog back.how long was it missing?

2 to3 months DD.

Had a few dogs stole out of my yard over the years .17 in total they took a lot shxxe with them too

but they were MY DOGS and only should of being judged by me not some scum bag that took them

or bought them .

NAME AND SHAME LADS .DO WHATS RIGHT .....

PS Fat Man. Not a 100 mile away from you

• Like 3