T.H.L...WORKFORCE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go to work all you want..earn as much as you can....but if you are a cock no amount of work/earnings aint ever gunna change that....just coz you work 25 hours a day 8 days a week aint going to make me

Yeah, I am so anti Irish that I am married to a girl from Belfast ya daft c**t !! Lol lol

There's a HUGH difference between those who WON'T work, and those that CAN'T work. In times of austerity it's easy to pick on the weakest, the dis-advantaged, make them the scapegoats for societys ill

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

In the lurcher section were i usually look after WORK there seems to be the usual suspects posting through the day.mooching all day.lamping all night . Iknow works for donkeys but FFS.

How dare you start on the wonkers in the running dog section thats my job to stir it up :laugh::thumbs:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

All joking aside there alot who work from home or self employed retired and with modern internet connections etc it does not mean that we are sat at home posting Ive posted stuff while fishing though my mobile .

ATB Cookie

All joking aside there alot who work from home or self employed retired and with modern internet connections etc it does not mean that we are sat at home posting Ive posted stuff while fishing though my mobile .

ATB Cookie

im picking strawberrys as we speak :whistling:

In the lurcher section were i usually look after WORK there seems to be the usual suspects posting through the day.mooching all day.lamping all night . Iknow works for donkeys but FFS.

well im holiday this week and have been helping doodles stock his golf course for his comp and making sure he hasnt put croftys rabbits on

well im holiday this week and have been helping doodles stock his golf course for his comp and making sure he hasnt put croftys rabbits on

have you been using the watering can of doom :laugh:

Go to work all you want..earn as much as you can....but if you are a cock no amount of work/earnings aint ever gunna change that....just coz you work 25 hours a day 8 days a week aint going to make me like you anymore . I know lads who have been out of work along long time but as a man they are tops. I also know lads who work /earn lots and lots but they are still arseholes..the choice is yours..work or dont..i couldnt give a flying fcuk..myself and mine get by and we are happy..atb stabba

• Like 8

have you been using the watering can of doom :laugh:

cant say to much incase he takes me offline