• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the brother to your bitch  

as long as hes got the heart

Posted Images

Cheers Brog ! To me he's got more the same shape and head as the dam. If I remember rightly his sire Alan was a more skinny an wirey dog at the same age?

its the colour that makes him look like the dam but in the flesh he is his fathers double :thumbs:

Fair play Brog ! The pup looks shorter in the barrel and leg than the old fella, as well as the colour lol. Still I havnt seen him since he was 8 weeks old and I'm only going by the pictures . Maybe I'll get to see him dig this season along with his sister. Here's hoping that their both like the old man lol

Fair play Brog ! The pup looks shorter in the barrel and leg than the old fella, as well as the colour lol. Still I havnt seen him since he was 8 weeks old and I'm only going by the pictures . Maybe I'll get to see him dig this season along with his sister. Here's hoping that their both like the old man lol

ive shown him a couple of bits and it looks like hes got whats needed :thumbs: it will be nice to see them going this winter ;)

Nice looking terriers, can you span them brog hard? to judge the size of a pic ? And how do they work (parents) are they bayers/ mixers or hard ones? are the red eyes on the last pic is that the camrea or are they red in the flesh? Like them mate real nice in good shape to soz for all the questions lol

Cheers Brog ! To me he's got more the same shape and head as the dam. If I remember rightly his sire Alan was a more skinny an wirey dog at the same age?

its the colour that makes him look like the dam but in the flesh he is his fathers double :thumbs:

so i am not so blind then marshman :D