PICKING UP AN EVIL JILL TOMORROW CANT WAIT

Good look with it dm I had a hob like that f****n hated the mother in law he use to attack her feet an legs every time he seen her so when I new she was coming round I was cleaning me cage out if u no what I mine so he was roaming round dint stay for long I don't no why ha ha atb stevo

• Like 1

I have had people bring ferrets to me that they cant handle and 9/10 times it is through lack of handling and a lack of intrest I allways feed them up a bit I find that it makes them a bit more placid and then handel them little and often and then when they come right i cut there feed down a bit.

Good luck mate. I have a jill that was a rescue ferret. I had to convince the rescue centre to let me have her as they said she was completly un-rehomeable. She is still a complete nutter but is hand tame to those that are confident with her; if you show fear she will not leave you alone! When we first had her she broke a tooth trying to chew her way out of her run...in anycase she is a changed ferret and an excellent worker.

Got a hob gave to me last september, biggest ferret I have ever seen, for the first 3 weeks he would not come out of the nesting box, he was quiet in the box when he did eventually come out, sometimes when you lifted him he was ok, but other times he would go completely wild, I kept him to April this year tried everything but just could not trust him, by the way the man that gave him to me caught him wandering around a farm yard, unfortunately had to put him down, but good luck with your jill.