screen names??

When we were kids we used to play on a disused clay pit which in time turned into a lake, we played a game of war there with gat guns in the begining, then as we grew older we moved up to airrifles, now most of the lads didn't mind being shot with a gat, no different to paintballing really, but the airrifles stung a bit, so I used to hide in the bracken or suitable cover and pop shots off at the rifle lads as they walked past, then I was off to take cover again, this was the only way I could get near enough to get my revenge, this got me the name Stealthy1 :laugh:

Lucky.....It would have been Shitebag1 where i come from............. :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My name is A, Stanley , I meant to put that and spelt my own fkn name wrong.

I have Labs and i'm a spastic................just mingled the two. If i get banned i'll return as Spazador.......

Are ye fat and hairy and catch salmon

My mate called me Millet once many moon's ago..folk laughed no one else called me Millet but he still call's me it to this date.. :D

Thats far fetched..dont believe you have a mate :laugh:

Only the one Romany.. :cray: ..unless you want to be my new best friend.. :drinks:

My mate called me Millet once many moon's ago..folk laughed no one else called me Millet but he still call's me it to this date.. :D

Thats far fetched..dont believe you have a mate :laugh:

Only the one Romany.. :cray: ..unless you want to be my new best friend.. :drinks:

Im a loner matie, me and friends just dont get one..

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,

All losses are restored and sorrows end.

By another William

Edited by Romany

When i was at primary school there was a program called through the dragons eye and there was a big white mouse called rhodey. Cause of my surname being similar i got called it and it stuck. The mrs reckons it cause shagging me is like a rodeo lol.

Im Simon, and have male genetalia, ergo im a man=simoman, plus being the Swiss Toni of the hunting life its what the girs at work called me as i always came to their rescue with manly things......

Im Simon, and have male genetalia, ergo im a man=simoman, plus being the Swiss Toni of the hunting life its what the girs at work called me as i always came to their rescue with manly things......

Ohhhh....manly ! Lol lol