Terriers at there peak of fitness

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldnt say at the peak, but ticking over nicely. & not underground, but she wants back in    

Posted Images

People laugh but there is a reason to my madness...This year I am putting my dogs into a training program before the weather turns for the worst. We have snow and below freezing weather and that is when my dogs hunt but in the battle, it could be life or death for mine so they will get a conditioning program no different than a game dog. This boy can run harder, faster and just plain nastier than other dogs. Ability plus a good owner means a dang good hunting season! Plus there is nothing better than having a damn good looking that can put in work!

100_9185.jpg

100_9172.jpg

100_9170.jpg

100_9196.jpg

People laugh but there is a reason to my madness...This year I am putting my dogs into a training program before the weather turns for the worst. We have snow and below freezing weather and that is when my dogs hunt but in the battle, it could be life or death for mine so they will get a conditioning program no different than a game dog. This boy can run harder, faster and just plain nastier than other dogs. Ability plus a good owner means a dang good hunting season! Plus there is nothing better than having a damn good looking that can put in work!

100_9185.jpg

100_9172.jpg

100_9170.jpg

100_9196.jpg

Edited by foxfan

smileforthecamera.jpg

Not quite at their peak but here's a pic of my two with their second groundhog. Just a young one and so are they...not quite a year of age in this pic. They'll be 10 yrs next month and still going strong as ever.

Edited by terrierman74
  • Like 2

smileforthecamera.jpg

Not quite at their peak but here's a pic of my two with their second groundhog. Just a young one and so are they...not quite a year of age in this pic. They'll be 10 yrs next month and still going strong as ever.

you got some great pups there terrierman , if you got 2 pups that can kill any size g-hog ,not get dirty in the process ? no blood or wounds on them or the hog, is that a 17 bullet hole in the chest ??????????

smileforthecamera.jpg

you got some great pups there terrierman , if you got 2 pups that can kill any size g-hog ,not get dirty in the process ? no blood or wounds on them or the hog, is that a 17 bullet hole in the chest ??????????

Lol...no that's not a 17 wound in it's chest. They didn't work this hog underground, rather caught him away from it's burrow. The little white dog took 2 nips but the male's a natural. She's better on smaller rodents and he'll tackle almost anything. I have a video of them dispatching this hog....she'll back off twice when she's nipped. I dubbed music over the actual sounds of the tussel so people wouldn't react to her yelps. lol

shouldnt there be no pictures on here when the dogs at its peak of fitness.....shouldnt it be underground with a b & f collar on :laugh: :laugh:

I wouldnt say at the peak, but ticking over nicely. & not underground, but she wants back in ;)

2012-05-1903-21-12-103-1.jpg

P1000670-1.jpg

Edited by GD Waz
  • Like 4