dogs looking fit

Summer......

IMG_0561.jpg

Season........

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

Look's like a diffrent dog in the winter :thumbs:

All my dogs get a good rest through the summer, they don't get much time off in winter unless injured. That bitch in the pics is so easy to get fit, I can start conditioning her 2 weeks behind the others and she'll still be in top condition quicker.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summer......   Season........

Here's my 5yr old sheperd X Grey relaxing during the summer monthes..i don't know why folk start getting there dog's fit so early on..i wait till mid september then run this dog fit..  

NICE ,,,, :thumbs: ,,,here,s my white and fawn ,,,whip/grey           and my black bat lol ,,,whip/grey again  

Posted Images

Summer......

IMG_0561.jpg

Season........

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

All my dogs get a good rest through the summer, they don't get much time off in winter unless injured. That bitch in the pics is so easy to get fit, I can start conditioning her 2 weeks behind the others and she'll still be in top condition quicker.

Iv got the opposite, Got my bitch here she is nearly 8 now but shes always been the same takes some time in getting fit months before the rest of the others, But she's not one for cutting up shes always got that soft look about her she never gets heavey with muscel/Cut up she's more of a stayer than a sprinter type tho in her running style
  • Like 1

Summer......

IMG_0561.jpg

Season........

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

Iv got the opposite, Got my bitch here she is nearly 8 now but shes always been the same takes some time in getting fit months before the rest of the others, But she's not one for cutting up shes always got that soft look about her she never gets heavey with muscel/Cut up she's more of a stayer than a sprinter type tho in her running style

same with swift tiny, because she is bone idol and doesnt really like training (doesnt chase a tennis ball or runs behind the bike)...so i have to start her a bit earlier and get her swimming and just trying to trot her beside the bike and egging her on all the way.. where as Don is the oppisite and he will do anything and can get reasonably fit quick.

Summer......

IMG_0561.jpg

Season........

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

same with swift tiny, because she is bone idol and doesnt really like training (doesnt chase a tennis ball or runs behind the bike)...so i have to start her a bit earlier and get her swimming and just trying to trot her beside the bike and egging her on all the way.. where as Don is the oppisite and he will do anything and can get reasonably fit quick.

Yes Frankel she sounds like mine lol, Balls she'll just look at you like ''You get the fcuker since youve throwen it'', She will trott behind the car BUT Only at her pace never quicking up just plood on behind ya knowing fine well you have too turn round ,Ect she's just one off them types lol :thumbs:

But she does run her self fit when the times right :laugh: