The mole king award, who,s caught the most?

come on guys n girls a bit of fun whats your record catch in a season? i know this is gonna show some very big numbers from some of you agricultural mole catchers of present or past,honesty please,its gonna be multiple thousands we know but please say of you best season even if very small.dont be shy,i expect some beginers to be shocked and even disbelieve some figures, my catch is small compared to most agri trappers lets say 1500 modestly for myself to start it off over many jobs,so come on king mole who are you!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know for a FACT that one person that was awarded 'mole catcher of the month', and was then on the TV, Radio and in the papers, made it up so he could get free advertising for his pest control. I sai

How did they verify this figure? Or is it one mans claims!?

The BTMR collect monthly numbers from members.   I've never bothered, because like most have already said, numbers mean nothing to me.   Customer service, effficency and humane trapping are far mo

13,421 and a half due to one being part eaten in the trap!! I can see some porkys being told somewhere along the line!!

lots off mole

The BTMR 'Molecatcher of the Year' caught 8,453 in 2011.

That's a seriously large number of moles.

I do a good few, but not that many.

it can be done on agricultural situations it just needs larger numbers of traps out regular and your away,i agree thats serious numbers,on lawn jobs your gonna collect smaller number lets say 1-5 per visit on agri you can get say 50 per visit,some mole trappers could catch much more per visit given enough farmland and traps,good going bmtr. :thumbs:

13,421 and a half due to one being part eaten in the trap!! I can see some porkys being told somewhere along the line!!

round up halfs lol,thats a big number it would take me years to catch that many in my current situations but as crazy as it sounds it just might be possible,just not by me ha ha.

In a season?????... Thats about 36 moles per day 365 days a year?... :icon_eek:

exactly, 36 a day can be done but every day thats a king moler with a mole kingdom ... :icon_eek:

exactly, 36 a day can be done but every day thats a king moler with a mole kingdom ... :icon_eek:

hope there being skinned,donald weres your trouser's :icon_eek:

hope there being skinned,donald weres your trouser's :icon_eek:

Trousers.........could have made a hap for the world and kept this bloody rain out......... :D

The BTMR 'Molecatcher of the Year' caught 8,453 in 2011.

That's a seriously large number of moles.

I do a good few, but not that many.

How did they verify this figure? Or is it one mans claims!?

• Like 1

Anybody can put up fantasy figures and claim what they like, the original post is like saying how long is a piece of string.........it's meaningless. Most of the skilled trappers I know (of any species)keep their own council and say nowt........they get on with their job without the need to exaggerate or proclaim how skillful they are, they don't crave adulation from their so called peers, who are usually bullshitters anyway........Still waters run deep as they say around here....!

ATB.........Rolfe.

I know for a FACT that one person that was awarded 'mole catcher of the month', and was then on the TV, Radio and in the papers, made it up so he could get free advertising for his pest control. I said that was a bit off and he said ''It's bull sh*t, it's all bull sh*t....LIFE'S bull sh*t!''. So now i say, pics or it didn't happen.

• Like 2