Im taking some pigs for slaughter on mon the 16th,and have got 1 spare pig left.If anyone on here is interested in having a half pm me the pork will come packed labled and ready to put in your freezer cost will be £4-50 per kg and each half will weigh about 25kg.

The pork will be ready for collection from Burton on Trent on fri the 20th at about 5pm,treat yourself to some proper pork and you will not want to eat supermarket cardboard again.This will be backed up by a money back guarantee if you are not genuinely happy with the pork you get your money back.A member off here had half a pig off me in december and said it was the best pork he had ever had,and has ordered another half this time.

Posted Yesterday, 10:46 PM

f**k me i must be getin mine cheap i give £55 to £60 4 half but atb in sellin it

Edited by carp man 1, Yesterday, 10:47 PM.s

Well just to put this into perspective just to have a pig killed is £27,then you have the butchering costs.If reared correctly without cutting corners 1 pig aged 4 months old to killing at 6 months ish will eat 40lb of food in 10 days at £8 per bag go figure,there is also straw,shavings my time and diesel cost to include..All my piglets have add lib corn from a week old,so its a long expensive 6 months.My pigs are rare breed and live outside to root and to a degree free rang,Not your intensive reared tasteless crap.Any other pig breeders want to give there input to explain there rearing costs.

Edited by happy larry

not got room for 25kg of pork, but i may be able to find a home for any other smaller decent cuts if you have any knocking round in the future mate.

4.50 per kg is about from what i know (which isnt much) a mate of mine does em at around £125 a side.

cheers, matt

Thanks matty,i will be having an extra pig butchered which will go in my freezer for the people that cant afford a full half or havent got the freezer space so at least they can get a taste.I will pm you when i have the pork if you want,cheers.Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I was the member who had a half in December and just had another half which I collected last friday.

This pork is fantastic. I couldn't eat supermarket pork again.

You get a lot of meat for your money, big chunky shoulders and legs, bags of chops, a huge belly which is fantastic on the BBQ. The dogs do well out of mine aswell, liver, kidney, heart, trotters etc.

Paul is a decent genuine bloke and no expense is spared on his pigs.

All the best.

Gaz