Whats your take........................

Worse is the fekker we used to shoot with, for free on my mates permission, and he went to the factor and offerred him £600 for the stalking rights...now noone has it cos the fekkin factor has stuck the price right up and we cant get near the place....what a tw@t!!! Needless to say, he is not invited out with us anymore.....

only a couple of people get to go on my land ... wouldnt trust any one else, been out wiyh people who have then took lads back on the land ...

Anyone I don't know very well and are out for a day are told very nicely that the only time you'll be here is with me. Only a few have over the years have backtracked and were sorry, 1 still hasn't been dealt with thats because he's in hidding.

Hunt with 2 other lads and we've all got our own permission, we're in 3 different areas of the county so gives us all varied land and good days/ nights out..... But I would never go on any of their land without them or at Least their permission for the day and I know the same applies to mine.....

• 3 weeks later...

Go on IL name and shame LOL :laugh:

he deserves it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now now Graham,,, I dont know what you are talking about :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .. But it is a real pain in the swiss to find that a person has revisited your land,, been there and it wont happen again..... :thumbs: :thumbs: only trusted lads on my land from now on.. ;)

was it A--- :laugh:

Go on IL name and shame LOL :laugh:

he deserves it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now now Graham,,, I dont know what you are talking about :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .. But it is a real pain in the swiss to find that a person has revisited your land,, been there and it wont happen again..... :thumbs: :thumbs: only trusted lads on my land from now on.. ;)

was it A--- :laugh:

God no.

The land should belong to everybody then their would be non of this nonsence.

I like your thinking, I really do. If only we had state owned land that we could all hunt like in the USA, Canada and Australia, we would all be like pigs in shit... but the way it happened to me was sneaky and dishonest, I often struggle to find good honest folk without hidden agendas

• Like 1