Speed Camera's

Click Link Below:

Talk about double standards :hmm:, somehow I think its proves its Them!! and Us......

I managed to get 3 points a year or so back for doing 65 in a 60 by a speedgun, just about everyone I speak to sometime or another has had a speed ticket, My old man who is definitley not a speeder and 68 now has 2 tickets and 6 points :icon_eek:, How many people on the list has been hit by one or a few ;) ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...5#StartComments

I can honestly say, that if i had not been caught speeding i would not have gone to a speeding seminar and would not now stick to the speed limit.

As a consequence, i am fairly certain now i would be dead, leaving to young kids and an un-grateful wife.

Not long after the seminar i was doing a favour for a mate and drove a truck for him, to cut a long story short i became a short distance lorry driver, coming of the road and would have certainly been killed if i had not stuck to the speed limit in that area.

I ain't preaching to anyone, go out and do as you like but just remember there is a reason why them speed limits are there, just as there is a reason why not just any clown can own a firearm.