Paid ferreting in Kent

Oi, you should be breaking yer back dragging the wardrobe up the stairs for your good lady :D

get the tents socks, we will have a romantic week away with some rabbit clearance.

Oh, be the way, that bloody road nearly ripped my motor in two. fecking pot holes.

Oi, you should be breaking yer back dragging the wardrobe up the stairs for your good lady :D

get the tents socks, we will have a romantic week away with some rabbit clearance.

Oh, be the way, that bloody road nearly ripped my motor in two. fecking pot holes.

Done the fecking wardrobe had to strip the doors off the top off right nightmare ....

Tents I only stay at the finest hotels when I am away ...

Lol that road is a cracker that's why I have got a 4x4 ......

watch out for his killer Sandy Jill lads...it will batter your inferior Ferts if they cant take the pace. :laugh:

av fun.

great offer Socks.

She was only trying to give them some gentle encouragement lol ...........

Done the fecking wardrobe had to strip the doors off the top off right nightmare ....

Tents I only stay at the finest hotels when I am away ...

Lol that road is a cracker that's why I have got a 4x4 ......

i can do hotels for the poshest of clients :laugh: