Not really though are they? It's not as if I would be digging badgers in the uk, they can't nick you for something that you do in another country where it's legal, plus am working alongside the filth at the moment as I'm military and been asking there opinions on it and already given the green light that nothing can come off it ;)

Calling the people you work alongside "filth" doesn't say much for your character, does it ?

Your question is typical of one asked to get answers from fools. It's working too.

• Like 3

Not really though are they? It's not as if I would be digging badgers in the uk, they can't nick you for something that you do in another country where it's legal, plus am working alongside the filth at the moment as I'm military and been asking there opinions on it and already given the green light that nothing can come off it ;)

Calling the people you work alongside "filth" doesn't say much for your character, does it ?

Your question is typical of one asked to get answers from fools. It's working too.

Firstly I don't work alongside them, I just did a few week of work which happened to be at the same place whilst working on the olympics, and who are you to judge my character? And if I was trying to get information from people why would I ask about it in a country where it is legal? No one has posted any stupid comments about stuff some people may do, maybe your just a bit paranoid and no one should have to worry about anyway as you stick by the law don't you???? So what's your problem?

Firstly I don't work alongside them, I just did a few week of work which happened to be at the same place whilst working on the olympics, and who are you to judge my character? And if I was trying to get information from people why would I ask about it in a country where it is legal? No one has posted any stupid comments about stuff some people may do, maybe your just a bit paranoid and no one should have to worry about anyway as you stick by the law don't you???? So what's your problem?

I thought the part of your post where you said you're working alongside them might have meant that you were working alongside them. OK ?

And when someone asks about an illegal activity in a country where that activity is indeed illegal I would think that person is indeed looking for information.

Now in my experience when someone comes on the WWW looking for fools to give stupid comments and wrong information then usually the fools oblige.

If you want to know about a fieldsport activity in Germany or any other country then I would suggest you ask a fieldsports man from that country and not a country where lads seem to keep getting themselves in trouble with their big mouths.

But you knew that already, didn't you ?

• Like 1

Yes but hasn't this forum got people from other countries on here or is it just me mistaken? Erik is currently living in Germany and I have been speaking to him, why would it make sense for an anti to ask about something which is legal where the activity will be taking place? Seriously some people are far to quick to point the finger!

good luck mate-would love a chance to work pig LEGALLY -no better challenge for a earth dog in my eyes-ignore the thl bitches-they all too busy slagging peoples off -makes you think wether half these f****n clowns WORK DOGS.ATB MATE AND HAPPY DIGGING-YOU GET OUT THERE AD DO ABIT. :yes: :yes: :yes: BOBBY