cheers brog

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like f**k would it.Id sooner go sunk to my nuts in some dirty slut whilst snorting columbine finest off of her best mates tits.

Take a wild guess.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Posted Images

cheers brog make shore that rock dogs in it do one for the black bitch as well mate with dilly and foxy on both sides. :whistling:

the black bitch has dilly and foxy 33 times in 4 generations and the choc bitch has loads of rock dilly and foxy and shes half pit :thumbs: if that doesnt sound right pm me and i will sort it ;)

Brog if you had told me thats how they were bred i would have had a pup off you

thats if you would have let me have one i know you dont like them going to pet homes :D

Forager

tess was a small bitch with a face like a pound'a' chopped liver. i seen the bitch at it and to be honest i'v seen fell terriers that were harder and gamer. she did have a realy nice typical friendly staff temprement around people. but if she saw another dog she just wanted to steam it. i think she was not realy dug to, just dropped in at the end or given bag jobs. like i say i seen tess get skull focked off a parkes bred fell bitch who woulda finished tess if we hadnt stopped it.

cheers brog make shore that rock dogs in it do one for the black bitch as well mate with dilly and foxy on both sides. :whistling:

the black bitch has dilly and foxy 33 times in 4 generations and the choc bitch has loads of rock dilly and foxy and shes half pit :thumbs: if that doesnt sound right pm me and i will sort it ;)

now were getting some where , choclate foxy , which is half pit , what lines is she from!

now were getting some where , choclate foxy , which is half pit , what lines is she from!

I think you might find hes takeing the piss :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 2

tess was a small bitch with a face like a pound'a' chopped liver. i seen the bitch at it and to be honest i'v seen fell terriers that were harder and gamer. she did have a realy nice typical friendly staff temprement around people. but if she saw another dog she just wanted to steam it. i think she was not realy dug to, just dropped in at the end or given bag jobs. like i say i seen tess get skull focked off a parkes bred fell bitch who woulda finished tess if we hadnt stopped it.

dogs fighting ability has NOTHING to do with working ability....................

• Like 1

i told u whippet 99... lol

well done , brog you the man takeing the piss aint you ............ what do you think your the only man with good choclate dogs , fook the lines your all full of shit . in fact most terrier men are full of shit and this thread just prooves it. i aint done much and i never will , i think i will stick to the dogs which i know does the job , just tried to get a bit of background on a line or a suppose to be line . lines dont really mean a shit anyway , most get bred out from allien blood for money. you keep breeding from the best you wont go far wrong. you shouldnt trust any terrier mans word , because bull shit spreads like wild flower, they will say anything just to get you to buy a dog . your better off sticking to close mates who you dig with then you know what your getting and this thread has made me mind up , nuttal,wheeler or any so called good lines dont mean a shit.

• Like 1

Hey whippet don't bite I don't think Brog was taking the micheal out of you. I think he was taking the Mick out of the thread in general! You know the whole this is out of this n that argument. Like most terrier men he's happy with what his dogs are doing today , and what the dogs ancestors where doing 20 years ago are a secondary interest to him!

• Like 1