cheers brog

the man has a nice pup from brog!! why ruin his thread with who knows this and that?

tatty i hope she does well for you mate, brog seems to do alrite way his so you could be on to a winner!! best of luck with her tatty :thumbs:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like f**k would it.Id sooner go sunk to my nuts in some dirty slut whilst snorting columbine finest off of her best mates tits.

Take a wild guess.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Posted Images

Who wrote the ped for rock ? Booth couldn't lie straight in bed !

Exactly my point.I and a few other lads have the proper pedigree Southpaw is quoting Rocks breeding from a Booth pedigree

im not sure if its right but i have an old ped hear , says rock was out of foxy and growler ? and growler also out of foxy ? is that right downsouth ?

Exactly my point.I and a few other lads have the proper pedigree Southpaw is quoting Rocks breeding from a Booth pedigree

im not sure if its right but i have an old ped hear , says rock was out of foxy and growler ? and growler also out of foxy ? is that right downsouth ?

You have a PM mate.

Hi Tatty

Nice pup your got there mate

ive dug to both the mother and father to her mate and a couple of dogs of the same lines

all of them have been up to the job so your off to a good start

all the best with her Tatty

Forager

Hi Tatty

Nice pup your got there mate

ive dug to both the mother and father to her mate and a couple of dogs of the same lines

all of them have been up to the job so your off to a good start

all the best with her Tatty

Forager

cant ask for better than that,nice pup and all the best with it!

You have a PM mate.

cheers thats put a confusion straight for me .

DOWNSOUTH you are so full of it stick to what you know which is nothing in the terrier world.

FOOK THE LINES FOOK THE DOGS JUST CONCENTRATE ON WHAT YOU DIG TOO, THERES NO BETTER SOUND BUT TO HEAR YOUR DUKEL WORKING HIS HEART OUT FOR YOU.CANT BELIEVE NOTHING THESE DAYS JUST WHAT YOU DIG TOO AND KEEP YOUR OWN LINE GOING. IM A NOVICE , AND FRANKLEY COULDNT GIVE TWO FOOKS ABOUT THIS AND THAT ANYMORE .

• Like 2

cheers brog make shore that rock dogs in it do one for the black bitch as well mate with dilly and foxy on both sides. :whistling:

the black bitch has dilly and foxy 33 times in 4 generations and the choc bitch has loads of rock dilly and foxy and shes half pit :thumbs: if that doesnt sound right pm me and i will sort it ;)

• Like 2