Hog's of Fife Mole Skin Trouser's

You have a point on the turn up's Paul.. i'm vertically challenged.. :D .. and the back of the one's i wear trail the floor most of the time and end up wet or full of mud..

Do you know of any other good hard wearing brand's of mole skin's.. :thumbs:

not for the right money mate. no, :cray:

Hey Moll less of the abuse.. :D ..it's a catch 22 situation..my waste is a neat 33...but you can only get them in 32's and 34's ..if i opt for a 34 waste i will have to wear a set of braces like a old fat man.. :laugh: .

I hate to inform you but your waist is not the bit underneath your belly and muffins, where you now wear your trousers, that is your pubic line. Your waist used to be the bit above your muffins sorry hips :laugh:

• Like 1

I have been wearing them for year's now but the past couple of year's the stitching seem's to be rubbish and i am forever stitching the arse/pocket area and leg length turn up's..does anyone else have this problem or is it just me..

Is it a cock sized hole that you seem to be stitching frequently................ :D

Hoggs is 10 mins from me........when i win the lottery i shall start shopping in there. When they have a sale i try and nip down but as per usual dwarf and fat b*****d sizes are all thats left..... :censored:

I have been wearing them for year's now but the past couple of year's the stitching seem's to be rubbish and i am forever stitching the arse/pocket area and leg length turn up's..does anyone else have this problem or is it just me..

Is it a cock sized hole that you seem to be stitching frequently................ :D

Hoggs is 10 mins from me........when i win the lottery i shall start shopping in there. When they have a sale i try and nip down but as per usual dwarf and fat b*****d sizes are all thats left..... :censored:

Reported..................................................Again :yes:
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Done half a season wearing them there shite falling to bits, anyone tried the john norris ones? Heard good reports about them and the price is better.

I have the John Norris ones and there ok for the money.

Guest joball

Done half a season wearing them there shite falling to bits, anyone tried the john norris ones? Heard good reports about them and the price is better.

I have the John Norris ones and there ok for the money.

Cheers mally will give them a go.