• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

about time it was made, that you carnt advertise a dog untill youve done 100 posts or been a member for 6 months

I've said before 1000 post and a year min mate! sharp knock up 100 post of shite.. don't know if it's just me getting old and grumpy but this really piss's me off first post and selling or people on

i didnt know that if you paid your money on here to sell a dog or pups that you have to run it past thl police first .

Posted Images

is the for sale section a forum?? people are just trying to sell/ buy/ swap stuff on this section. they dont want or need people with nothing else to do to make comments about what they are moving on. if you dont want to buy keep your nose and opinions out!!! thats why some people have a few posts and some have 9000

spot on :thumbs: .

Feret think u got ur wires crossed [bANNED TEXT] I matched k as u put it I beat him 2 1 got the DVD to prove pm ur number u can av a look u pr&ck an it was me an bb who [bANNED TEXT] up the fen to see if the bitch would run after bein stuck on an electric fence got nufin to hide buddy the bitch done her job up until then I wouldn of bred her for a pup myself otherwise so come on pm me ur number don't see why you have put this up other than to f.;ck the sale up! [bANNED TEXT] a total idiot lol

calm down buddyyyy you are right it was bb you match though it was kerry but still the same out come lol, there was no camera out that day so dont no what your on about with the dvd? as for pming my number ask my butty who i iam you had a plumper pup of him,, dont worry about the sale some doughnut will buy them just tell them not to take them any where theres electric fenceing they mite go static lol Edited by ferret13

is the for sale section a forum?? people are just trying to sell/ buy/ swap stuff on this section. they dont want or need people with nothing else to do to make comments about what they are moving on. if you dont want to buy keep your nose and opinions out!!! thats why some people have a few posts and some have 9000

138 post in nearly 7 years thats what roughly 1 a fortnight, active member of the forum then :hmm: 9000 odd post yes, nearly 3000 rep, someone must like what i say :laugh: just a question to the OP if it would have cost you the same as the countrymans to advertise on here, would you have still have joined and advertised, honest question mate :thumbs:

Regardless of price I wouldv mate yeah it's suposed to be a working dog and livestock section so why wouldn I? As for ferret lol [bANNED TEXT] a wan(£r no pms for me? It's obvious who you are just by looking at your past posts [bANNED TEXT] a mongo people only need to see these to see your a sad jealous weirdo who likes to make sarky comments about stuff you dont know see you soon budddyyyyy

the only reason i asked that is this section of the forum is the one thats the most contentious, its a hard one to call on how it could be improved and has been a talking point for years and probably will be for years to come. im glad you would have been more than willing to pay a commercial rate to advertise as sadly alot wouldnt and perhaps that is the way forward for this section of the site but who knows. good luck with the sale of your pups mate and i hope thay all get the homes they deserve :thumbs:

• Like 1

[bANNED TEXT] a cock! Yeah I agree there should be a set price for advertising but then idiots should be aloud to comment just pm or contact In person saves silly little arguements! Come on ferret pm me your name you know who I am what have you got to hide?

[bANNED TEXT] a cock! Yeah I agree there should be a set price for advertising but then idiots should be aloud to comment just pm or contact In person saves silly little arguements! Come on ferret pm me your name you know who I am what have you got to hide?

T