Is this the lurcher with the really flat feet an it pranced like a pony

flash why would you post a statement like that about anyones dog ?when the judge and owner are sorting their own misunderstandings out ..You seem to give out plenty !! Did anyone ever ask you to judge ???? you do plenty of judging outside of the show ring . Be a lady miss flash

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your a good advert for anti's and the uspca ..learn how to keep your big mouth shut and keep your opinion private , the hunting world is struggling enough without you damning peoples dogs . FACT!!!!!!

one more sleep then going to have the best of crack tomorrow with all the lads at the show men from sligo england and other parts going to be a great day hope the rain stays away first round on the mo

Best overall in show.

Posted Images

my lurcher is broken haired three quater hound and quarter wheaten terrier and the lurcher judge asked the question IS HE PURE BREAD? I AM NOT UPSET THAT I DID NOT WIN just very pissed off that after traveling such a journey at some expence to find some judge that could not identify what was stareing him in the face . WHAT IS A LURCHER ONLY A MONGREL and I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HAIRY GREYHOUND

you do get some daff question's asked sometimes but he came all the way from scotland for free to ask them....FAIR PLAY TO HIM :thumbs:

Bogside, are you refering to me by making this statement up as i NEVER ASKED anyone what cross their terrier is. Why should I ask ?. The show is to find a terrier that is built and suited to do a job and NOT to worry about what type it is.

And also to answer your question, did Terry duggan ever use Patterdale in his terriers. I dont know, did he ?.

just forget about delboy no need for your sorry's the damage is done....you know nothing about terriers ha ha :thumbs:

I'm entitled to my opinion an I only asked a question an I wouldn't want to judge with god nos what dirt pass thru my hands

Your very harsh on your words for a woman , could you explain what you mean about dirt passing through your hands .. These are dogs that every owner enters to race or show hoping they might get in the results . I think you should wash the dirt out of your mouth and respect the fact of every individual that takes the time out to support all lurcher and terrier events without criticism
  • Like 1

I've seen a few dogs at these shows an they fleas r jumping outa them full of worms an u could cut ur hand on there back bones so called working lurchers poor things needs a good feed an couldn't run at a rabbit never mine anything else an like I say I'm entitled to my opinion don't like it u no what to do

Is this the lurcher with the really flat feet an it pranced like a pony

Now flash this was nothing to do with the conformation of the dog, and come to think of it nothing to do with you either. As far as the judge is concerned it is sorted, and that is the end of that.

ffs all this over something thats ameant to give hunting people something to do over the summer and be fun well done if your dog won something better luck next time if it never. i took my lurchers and entered them in thing for years and only won something once and the show my dog won i never entered the dog and thought a dog that wasn't even placed should've won

• Like 3

my lurcher is broken haired three quater hound and quarter wheaten terrier and the lurcher judge asked the question IS HE PURE BREAD? I AM NOT UPSET THAT I DID NOT WIN just very pissed off that after traveling such a journey at some expence to find some judge that could not identify what was stareing him in the face . WHAT IS A LURCHER ONLY A MONGREL and I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HAIRY GREYHOUND

lets all see a picture of your dog ???

i asked if it were a pure bred ??

very deerhound looking , thats why i asked ???----if i look a twat , so be it

Here is a picture of the dog.

Do you still think this is a pedigree deerhound, you above all people should of known it was not a pedigree deerhound with your 30 years of experience in lurchers. Welcome to Ireland, the home of wheaten cross lurchers. I would forgive you for thinking he was part deerhound, because of his colour. As I have stated he is 3/4 greyhound 1/4 wheaten, put it down as a learning curve for yourself, because there is alot of them in Ireland. By the way I am not a sore loser, I have won and lost at alot of shows, and it was a learning curve for myself also regarding the game fair.

p.s. yours in sport jimjim.

jimjim i was thinking he was deerhound obviously with his coat trimmed a little, i was'nt being patronising to you in anyway shape or form, den

• Like 1

I've seen a few dogs at these shows an they fleas r jumping outa them full of worms an u could cut ur hand on there back bones so called working lurchers poor things needs a good feed an couldn't run at a rabbit never mine anything else an like I say I'm entitled to my opinion don't like it u no what to do

your a good advert for anti's and the uspca ..learn how to keep your big mouth shut and keep your opinion private , the hunting world is struggling enough without you damning peoples dogs . FACT!!!!!!!
  • Like 4

An u don't think they have already seen those dogs at the show an at the racing on sat there was a certan person grabed there whippet by the scruf like she was lifting a terrier an the dog squealed she had no need to lift the dog like that