There was that many pure greyhounds between sat an sunday there was someone tryin 2 pull off that there dog was a handcock dog an it was a tattooed greyhound but he hadn't a clue the way david handcock stamps his lurchers an I can't complain about the lurcher judge he did a very good job as he picked 2 nice lurchers in the final

well thanks flash--- honoured

i could only pick the best of each class in my eyes , i did that, the championship was much harder

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your a good advert for anti's and the uspca ..learn how to keep your big mouth shut and keep your opinion private , the hunting world is struggling enough without you damning peoples dogs . FACT!!!!!!

one more sleep then going to have the best of crack tomorrow with all the lads at the show men from sligo england and other parts going to be a great day hope the rain stays away first round on the mo

Best overall in show.

Posted Images

my lurcher is broken haired three quater hound and quarter wheaten terrier and the lurcher judge asked the question IS HE PURE BREAD? I AM NOT UPSET THAT I DID NOT WIN just very pissed off that after traveling such a journey at some expence to find some judge that could not identify what was stareing him in the face . WHAT IS A LURCHER ONLY A MONGREL and I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HAIRY GREYHOUND

lets all see a picture of your dog ???

i asked if it were a pure bred ??

very deerhound looking , thats why i asked ???----if i look a twat , so be it

my lurcher is broken haired three quater hound and quarter wheaten terrier and the lurcher judge asked the question IS HE PURE BREAD? I AM NOT UPSET THAT I DID NOT WIN just very pissed off that after traveling such a journey at some expence to find some judge that could not identify what was stareing him in the face . WHAT IS A LURCHER ONLY A MONGREL and I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HAIRY GREYHOUND

Here is a picture of the dog.

post-72592-0-94349900-1341860041.jpg

• Like 2

very nice too , am i the only one thinking it looked like a deerhound -- yes probably, sorry if you were insulted me asking ,

Do you still think this is a pedigree deerhound, you above all people should of known it was not a pedigree deerhound with your 30 years of experience in lurchers. Welcome to Ireland, the home of wheaten cross lurchers. I would forgive you for thinking he was part deerhound, because of his colour. As I have stated he is 3/4 greyhound 1/4 wheaten, put it down as a learning curve for yourself, because there is alot of them in Ireland. By the way I am not a sore loser, I have won and lost at alot of shows, and it was a learning curve for myself also regarding the game fair.

p.s. yours in sport jimjim.

• Like 1