Alwyn Pugh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alwynn once caught me on his permission i didnt know itwas his permission at the time we used t orun onit a fair bit,, instead of going mad and saying what teh f**k u doing on my my land liek some

One day whilst out on the big land with my mate Roly we spotted Alwyn and a couple of lads out on a field, we pulled up to watch and hadn"t been there long when a landrover pulled up, its occupents ju

After a long illness Alwyn passed away yesterday, he leaves a wife,daughter,son in law and three grandsons.   Alwyn I"m sure will be known to many coursing men as this was his great passion in life

alwynn once caught me on his permission i didnt know itwas his permission at the time we used t orun onit a fair bit,, instead of going mad and saying what teh f**k u doing on my my land liek some of teh permission hoarders he said let s see dog run and he watched it run and then in true alwynn style asked if it was for sale... hope there some big flat land in heaven alwynn so u can teach god how to course.. rip

• Like 5

alwynn once caught me on his permission i didnt know itwas his permission at the time we used t orun onit a fair bit,, instead of going mad and saying what teh f**k u doing on my my land liek some of teh permission hoarders he said let s see dog run and he watched it run and then in true alwynn style asked if it was for sale... hope there some big flat land in heaven alwynn so u can teach god how to course.. rip

Had to laugh at this as over the years Alwyn coursed pretty much anywhere and everywhere so it would really have been difficult for him to fall out with someone for poaching his permission

One day whilst out on the big land with my mate Roly we spotted Alwyn and a couple of lads out on a field, we pulled up to watch and hadn"t been there long when a landrover pulled up, its occupents just sat watching so we suspected they were waiting for the boys in blue to arrive.

The lads started running of the fen back to the car one of the lads was nearer to us so he came and jumped in with us, Alwyn came shooting down the road past us and we followed.

As we drove down the road there was a police car coming towards us lights flashing the lot, he stopped in the middle of the road with his hand up to the screen telling us to stop, well I shall never forget the look on his face as Alwyn went up the grass verge one side and me the other without slowing down and straight past him.

• Like 5