belfast lads

where do you lads get your dog mince from ?

hope you all dont say martin lavery :(

why not martin mate ?

he messed me around told me he was delivering me some today , rang him yesterday said yes still ok to deliver , nothing by half 4 so phoned him he answered asked what was happening and he just put the phone down on me :(

so looking someone else to get it from

where do you lads get your dog mince from ?

hope you all dont say martin lavery :(

why not martin mate ?

he messed me around told me he was delivering me some today , rang him yesterday said yes still ok to deliver , nothing by half 4 so phoned him he answered asked what was happening and he just put the phone down on me :(

so looking someone else to get it from

sorry to hear that mate martin does do top class food at good price its not like him to do things like that but he can be hard to get hold of pm where abouts you are might be able to put you on to some one close to you

robert

i get mine from martin aswell tho he is hard get hold of at times didn knw he deliverd

y dont u jus go til his yard mate

dont drive and im over near ballygowan which he said he delivers to every fortnight ...

i get mine from martin aswell tho he is hard get hold of at times didn knw he deliverd

dont drive and im over near ballygowan which he said he delivers to every fortnight ...

ns is there no one else near you gets it off him and has been successful

He told me he delivers round me and that it would be no problem , I said to him about meeting him some where but he said he'd come to mine , so because he couldn't even let me know he wasn't dropping any down I wouldn't get it from him now ... He told me yesterday he would be here today .... Then put the phone down on me when I said who I was ... It wasn't like I didn't get through to him he spoke to me then put the phone down .....

He mustn't like us English :lol:

He told me he delivers round me and that it would be no problem , I said to him about meeting him some where but he said he'd come to mine , so because he couldn't even let me know he wasn't dropping any down I wouldn't get it from him now ... He told me yesterday he would be here today .... Then put the phone down on me when I said who I was ... It wasn't like I didn't get through to him he spoke to me then put the phone down .....

have you just moved over.

he prob just to busy mate who knows

have you just moved over.

No