MY GSPS

just thought I would stick up a few pics of my GSPs the black dog Bomber is used both as a falconry dog with my liver Bitch and as a gun dog, pointing flushing and retrieving. I have tried Mischka with the gun working up from an air rifle through to starting pistol and she will not settle, but Bomber from day 1 has never batted an eyelid and has happily worked both land including very thick cover and water including retrieves from both.

pointing on a covey of Greys

IMG_7990.jpg

this time creeping up on a woodcock which snuck out before it was worth slipping, would have been perfect for a gun.

th_MOV00234.jpg

On his way back with a shot woodie

IMG_6431.jpg

20 minutes into his water training

bomberflying.jpg

A few more to come.

• Like 1

Up n away

IMG_5062.jpg

Mischka on a lovely point on a Cock Pheasant

mishonphez.jpg

With her first litter and Bomber the Sire

IMG_7014.jpg

Bomber again on a covey of Frenchmen ended with a Goshawk chasing them out of sight.

IMG_7815.jpg

ATB

Alex

nice alex maybe next season ill have a dog to help me out in the feild bomber a belter

nice alex maybe next season ill have a dog to help me out in the feild bomber a belter

I couldn't be without them in the field, got some much ground to cover and they provide so much more for the hawk or the gun. Looking forward to the next set of pups from the pair, I will be keeping one back for definite after the reports from the owners.

ATB

Alex

Stunning dogs pal,if you have pups book me one for sure.

Stunning dogs pal,if you have pups book me one for sure.

No problem at all, both dogs have excellent pedigree, and because the black line in the dog is so strong the majority of the pups ended up looking pretty much black, even the one which were very white at birth. Only one bitch kept a bit of the white on her chest and front legs.

Send me your email and i will send you some pics of the litter.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...