The lottery

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A jewish fella i worked with had a big win [bANNED TEXT] i said are you going public he said yes i replyed wat about the begging letters he said oh ill keep sending them.

Ah but Malts a degenerate gambler, he would need to go into the bookies to put it on. Then he would have to take a beating from his wife when he got home lol

I am one of those people who wouldn't win f**k all even if I was the only person in the running.......my pal Dillon off here won 10 grand a couple of years back on the lotto and gave the whole lot awa

Got called out to a Lotto winners house a few years back. They won 9.7 Million. The house was an old manor house and they were having it done up. There was a Ferrari parked up on the drive, it was covered in brick dust from the building work. didn't seem to bother the people. They'd got big screen TV's in all the rooms we could see in as well. Long before they became popular.

I knew someone when i done fencing just after i left school who seemingly won a 6 figure sum. He had his own squad. Never did find out how much but he continued to work. Not sure if he still is?

Irish lotto odds for 3 nums from 6 are 600/1 compared to a tenner for 3 in the english Malt. At them odds i know we're my pounds going.

My old man does the Irish, had a few nice little wins over the years.. :thumbs:

most i've won is £40 on a rich for life scrach card :huh: so muchh for being rich for life ehh

how many people would carry on working???? i've always said if i won the big 1 id have to start a business and help the employment situation :thumbs:

think of the businesses that the couple who won 160mil could make?? :hmm: :hmm:

Aye wxm and think how much they would have lost when the economy fell lol

f**k that working with that kind of cash . I'd give 60 million away to family friends. A few charities and hospitals , the rest I'd invest some of it , buy a nice wee cottage in the borders with a good bit of ground, then hit Vegas ;)

A valeter at work got 6 numbers on a Wednesday draw some years ago and "only" got around £345,000, would be delighted with that but a little disappointed as for 6 numbers I would have thought I would get 7 figures,

My uncles brother won £250,000 on a scratch card a few year ago aswell

You mean your other uncle rm lol

No my dads sisters husbands brother, no relation really! :laugh:

Is that not your Uncles Brother-in-law.............. :hmm::D

You mean your other uncle rm lol

No my dads sisters husbands brother, no relation really! :laugh:

Is that not your Uncles Brother-in-law.............. :hmm::D

Aww f**k this!!! Nae relation right!!! I'll change it!! Some c**t ah ken won 1/4 mill on the lottery!!

• Like 1