Collie whippet grey hound eighteen month old

Took this bitch off a lad as wasn't getting looked after properly. She a very keen little bitch about 19/20 tts. Been on lamp couple times last winter loads of potential very sharp. Make good rabbiting kampong ferreting bitch. Prefer it to go to young lad starting out with experienced father etc. proper loving working home only one hundred pound, can't say fairer than that. Pics by text .

Guest bullterrier

Took this bitch off a lad as wasn't getting looked after properly. She a very keen little bitch about 19/20 tts. Been on lamp couple times last winter loads of potential very sharp. Make good rabbiting kampong ferreting bitch. Prefer it to go to young lad starting out with experienced father etc. proper loving working home only one hundred pound, can't say fairer than that. Pics by text .

if you took it off someone that wasent looking after the dog properly good on you but now you want to sell it why not gift it to a younger lad you;ll feel better for it seeing the post a young lad puts on thl knowing you have given the dog a good home and a young lad starting out a good start not having a go at you mate :thumbs: john ps have just been looking at some of your posts now i am having ago its all about the money with you :feck: Edited by bullterrier
  • Like 1

ON your account it says this >>>>>

i am a 21 year old lad, currently training to be a multiskilled engineer. I have just got my first lucher abut 6 month ago (beddy/whippet x collie/grey) 09/10 season will be my first and i am looking forwad to it. ,,,,,,,,

so did you take the dog off some one or is it yours??

Giving away a dog for free is not always a good thing. Making a charge to cover the food it`s eaten while he rescued it also puts of the the wannabee arses that would be like flys on shite for a free lurcher.

• Like 1
Guest bullterrier

Giving away a dog for free is not always a good thing. Making a charge to cover the food it`s eaten while he rescued it also puts of the the wannabee arses that would be like flys on shite for a free lurcher.

rake i help rehome english bull terrier been doing it for years never have i asked for money for food i do it for the love of the breed £100 want keep the [ wannabee arses] away some one could yes ill pay £100 ill breed her and make some £££££££££££££ money will not stop arsholes from buying dogs thats why i said he would get more out of the dog knowing hes helped a young hunter starting out if i was in his shoes i personly would get more joy reading about a young hunter bonding with a dog that i had gifted to him doing what it was bred for not making money of the dog but we all have diffrent standards :thumbs: john
  • Like 2

Trying to find any dog a good home is a minefield: would-be owners can be very plausible, and feed you a whole heap of bullshit. I've been had before when giving a dog free to a good home. We can only try our best, but I'll never give another dog away without getting some very good references from the potential owner unless I know them very well. A vet or proof that the person isn't the sort to just pass or sell the dog on again at the first opportunity.

I don't think badly of someone who puts a price on a dog if they've spent time and money getting it right: we can't all afford to spend a lot of effort and cash rehabilitating a dog just to pass it on to just anyone.

More important than money though, is asking a potential owner the right questions, and yes, you may still be had over, but a freebie is seldom the way to go. Just my opinion.

• Like 2

What on earth are you on about. I wrote that when I was 21 I'm now twenty four. It's a totally different dog that's my four year old bitch you talking about. Look it's a decent little rabbiting dog going for a hundred pound if any one interested get in touch if not shut the f**k up. It won't be going to no peddlers so don't bother. Loving working home only