s gaskins tramp

Have 2 pups of tramp without gettin to ahead of myself looked a bit special at 10 months my bitch a double of tramp. Seen tramp x nancy litter broookie bitch serious dogs I was there when henry got kilt. Seen stevie prince run brillant ths dog shud never have run again broken ribs broke bone in neck still recovered won hills n fen cup. Ths why I used tramp on lucas sister. I get big e put myy pics up. Atb

Guest big e

Have 2 pups of tramp without gettin to ahead of myself looked a bit special at 10 months my bitch a double of tramp. Seen tramp x nancy litter broookie bitch serious dogs I was there when henry got kilt. Seen stevie prince run brillant ths dog shud never have run again broken ribs broke bone in neck still recovered won hills n fen cup. Ths why I used tramp on lucas sister. I get big e put myy pics up. Atb

heres the pics cracking pups :thumbs:

post-7507-0-13650400-1341084558.jpg

post-7507-0-18250900-1341084592.jpg

post-7507-0-52634200-1341084627_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

he was a great dog john ,and prince .i did four of one slip with prince inside of about 6mins one morning .the red bitch i had that got killed when you was there was a bit special john and her litter sister we had here .ive got a few by tramp and prince .to me prince has really produced some great stock as well .ive got some great pics of tramp and pedigree of him and pics of his descendants .some idiots under a few different user names ,we know who most of them are but we still trying to find out who fieldsman is its obviously another name ,these lot started a thread on here some time ago with a pack of lies about my old bitch and tramp .this fieldsman stated that steve stole tramp and had the chance to give him back but didnt .ffs thats why i dont put any of the material up i got of this great dog .ive got a lot of stock by tramp and prince .we get together this winter and you can watch black magic run john
  • Like 1

he was a great dog john ,and prince .i did four of one slip with prince inside of about 6mins one morning .the red bitch i had that got killed when you was there was a bit special john and her litter sister we had here .ive got a few by tramp and prince .to me prince has really produced some great stock as well .ive got some great pics of tramp and pedigree of him and pics of his descendants .some idiots under a few different user names ,we know who most of them are but we still trying to find out who fieldsman is its obviously another name ,these lot started a thread on here some time ago with a pack of lies about my old bitch and tramp .this fieldsman stated that steve stole tramp and had the chance to give him back but didnt .ffs thats why i dont put any of the material up i got of this great dog .ive got a lot of stock by tramp and prince .we get together this winter and you can watch black magic run john

i have a pic of the black magic mate

i have a pic of the black magic mate

ssscchhh mucker .thats trade secrets . ive got some footage of old tramp on an old phone i have here il email it to you .

Geoff you don't need to say to me stevie henry old lenn gaskin even steve dad billy top me don't bull shit steve dosnt let many use tramp one thg about gaskins they know how to test a dog been with them many times. As for people under names takes balls to put ur name to a statement. At least you got the line keep it going cream rises to the top shit sinks lol

• Like 1