Are they feild tested bud??

Never used them but at a guess would of thought the straps would be stronger if they over lapped and went around once??

Might come off,when your dogs in some right deep muck??

Might be OK for stubble to protect the backs of the wrists, but I doubt they'd help much when coursing on plough or drilling. I've seen various types of stopper protectors over the years, and they all allowed earth to filter in between the protector and the leg, causing even more soreness to the skin. The only thing I use is several layers of Elastoplast fabric strip with a thin layer of foam beneath over the stopper and the loose end fixed with a dab of superglue. Stays on all day even in the wet and comes off easily when dunked in hot water.

Alot of racing folk use velcro to protect the stoppers, bot yours look just the job gafer :thumbs:

cheers bud i used some leather ones last 2 seasons they was good did the job i saw some neoprene ones and they looked good so i made my own there the same desighn as my leather ones