poacher patrol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did not used to mind a bit of sneaking about on foot which never caused any harm..it these 4 x4 lad's that are tear arsing around the crop field that have caused all these problem's..that we have to

Not everyone is as lucky as yourself Whin and can drive the land without any hassle or not have to travel from their doorsteps to work their dogs... permission is great but nigh on impossible to get i

If you have a right to be there and your hassled by police complain.   If your poaching, you run the gauntlet and take your chance or go somewhere else.

we had a bunch of sleezy wannabe gamekeepers, mooching around in there l200 with the cb's, after a few sightings of them and being caught a couple of times, we established there bed time is 11 :laugh: anytime after that they dont bother you idiots hahaha :D and yeah the poacher patrol are trouble caught a few lads out round here like

we had a bunch of sleezy wannabe gamekeepers, mooching around in there l200 with the cb's, after a few sightings of them and being caught a couple of times, we established there bed time is 11 :laugh: anytime after that they dont bother you idiots hahaha :D and yeah the poacher patrol are trouble caught a few lads out round here like

Where you from mate?

so its just a bunch of bell-ends .driving round acting like their the 5 0..what they gonna do hold you there till the old bill turn up......lol

They normally have the wildlife liaison officers with them or nearby ;)

the big softys......lol

• Like 1

seen it on tv and when i was up amble seen f..king police on mountain bike with head cam good job i was only out for a drive with the family lol :angel:

Feck me ye must of been bored there is bugger all at amble :laugh:

so its just a bunch of bell-ends .driving round acting like their the 5 0..what they gonna do hold you there till the old bill turn up......lol

your not far off lol, had a bit bother with them up boulmer way last season. They just follow you and ring the police. We got swamped on A1 off a load of police after the patrol followed us for a while haha

i had bother last year but i had permission every time they seen me but they still keep you there searching your bag and making sure everythings ok but it pisses me off when it happens on a regular basis like has been said just a bunch of bell ends that carnt sleep of a night

i had bother last year but i had permission every time they seen me but they still keep you there searching your bag and making sure everythings ok but it pisses me off when it happens on a regular basis like has been said just a bunch of bell ends that carnt sleep of a night

I you had permission they have no right to search you, I would have told them to do one it boils my piss when you are the one with the permission to be there and you get some twat who is usually trespassing trying to lay down the law