read this wanted working terrier bitch you will get writen permission

wanted working terrier bitch must be 100% and trial on fox dont want anything what marks rabbit at all as its going to a very big estate can be took out see it work thanks only inbox me cheers the right dog you will have permission on the land to take all the rabbits off and took out with the keepers so this dog we are after must be a fox bitch with trial thanks and we keep to are word when we say permission and it will all be in writeing

wanted working terrier bitch must be 100% and trial on fox dont want anything what marks rabbit at all as its going to a very big estate can be took out see it work thanks only inbox me cheers the right dog you will have permission on the land to take all the rabbits off and took out with the keepers so this dog we are after must be a fox bitch with trial thanks and we keep to are word when we say permission and it will all be in writeing

A keepered estate,with all the contacts,past and present and they cannot source a working terrier??.

as there small woods were we go and they go to ground every time thats why and the area is cheshire area thats all iam saying my dogs i have are to hard we need a small bolting bitch as the earths are to deep to dig my dogs dont bay at all thats y

What type of keepers don,t have a gun?,cannot use a snare?,don,t know how to set and bait a stink pit or trap?,or cannot source a working terrier,even as a season,s loan?.If there are sufficient bunny,s on the ground im sure it would be worth somebody,s time and generousity to loan a terrier for the permission,even turn up and cover the ground with their terriers for the said permission.
  • Like 1

mate, speak to sp.w off this site,,,,he wont sell you his bitch but he will sure as hell shift em with her!

richard branson couldnt afford her.lol. if they are they she will move or wait till dug too.

hope this helps,

cheers, matt

Just gave a bitch away, welsh hound2 is still spitting. if i had seen this post 3 days ago, i would have given her to you.

best of luck pal. id try your local hunt boys ;)

IF no joy, PM me and i will sort you sort lads :victory:

If I ever have an idea or offer which i think could be good for me and someone else off this site I think i would just keep it to myself.It just seems people look for fault in everything.