Ferret hutch I Made

couple pics of my hutches hunterforlife drop me a pm and i will message you all dimensions, sizes of each piece of wood, and if you want step by step guide, like where to start first etc mate, your hutch is great cannot see a problem, i would probably make the bed box bigger, but theres feck all wrong with that by anyones standards!

post-73710-0-91226200-1341091707_thumb.jpg

post-73710-0-93694900-1341091726_thumb.jpg

looks like daytimeonly made a new account, and how can you say socks hutches are worse than that? and BEARINATOR it just annoys me seeing people going round deliberately for an argument thats nothing to do with them. use the forum for constructive conversation and if you se an something you dont like leave it be and get a f*****g life.

:yes: :yes: He only changed his username as his boyfriend put a post up for him :laugh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ferret hutch i made i thought i would put it on to share some ideas  

That's shit .........

Tell you what fuckwit try being on the site longer Thantwo minuets before you make decision on somebody's character ..... Trawl through my hundreds of posts and you will see how my ferrets live becaus

Posted Images

couple pics of my hutches hunterforlife drop me a pm and i will message you all dimensions, sizes of each piece of wood, and if you want step by step guide, like where to start first etc mate, your hutch is great cannot see a problem, i would probably make the bed box bigger, but theres feck all wrong with that by anyones standards!

Im guesin they are individual hutch's. They are tiny, the ferrets look asif they can JUST about have a shit in the corner at side of their bowl.

Please make them something bigger. Bloody hell.

• Like 2

patterdalejoel, ive messaged IanB and he knows the situation i was in, this is a new account all together, i have nothing to do with ' daytime ' anyway atb.

what was this situation then???

i am not prepared to discuss this over the forum. message me and i will tell you.

Im guesin they are individual hutch's. They are tiny, the ferrets look asif they can JUST about have a shit in the corner at side of their bowl.

Please make them something bigger. Bloody hell.

they arent that small mate haha, you can see the ferret in the top right of the hutches, and hes a big hob and he looks tiny in them, like i say not the best of pics, ill get better tomorrow, i made them myself, but theyre only for on a night, i let them all out in the shed the hutches are in on a night, atb.

Not a problem these young lads are the future.

When we first started with a few local lads we had hardly anything, a few rubbish nets a borrowed locator that worked when it wanted and a garden spade but we'd go out all day on the local parks for two-three rabbits and be happy.

We couldn't buy all the gear and get the best of everything. Hopefully the young lad does well and sticks with it.

Liam

Not a problem these young lads are the future.

When we first started with a few local lads we had hardly anything, a few rubbish nets a borrowed locator that worked when it wanted and a garden spade but we'd go out all day on the local parks for two-three rabbits and be happy.

We couldn't buy all the gear and get the best of everything. Hopefully the young lad does well and sticks with it.

Liam

do i get a refund on my dvd then, im only 16 :cray:;)

No next ones are double! ;-)

no wonder when theres members like big socks telling kids there hutches are shit wat does that kid think now about thl thought this was for hunters to share pics help etc not get run down by members.

Well it wasn't the full picture was it ???? All it said was here's my hutch what do you think : ) it never said I've just joined the forum I'm only twelve years old and Ive just built this hutch on my own did it , now there's the full picture and it would of got more pissitive replys . And defo more positive from socks , see hears the thing it's the Internet , you can't tell what some one is like from a few words on the screen can you , I've met socks and I have to say he's a massive tadger : ) only kidding socks , see here's the thing when I read his comment I laughed my tits off as I've met the bloke and could picture him saying his reply , so hey ho chaps I'm guilty of lazy posting to ie not posting tge full story as I can't be arsed typing . So come on guys have a day off some time , all the best j