Ferret hutch I Made

forgot to say with being so mad at that xxxx socks well done with ur hutch dont let people like him put u of if u want post ur adress and i will send u some ferreting dvds free of charge there a good watch and u will learn a few things from them .

thats very good of you mate, good on ya :thumbs: atb (tommy)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ferret hutch i made i thought i would put it on to share some ideas  

That's shit .........

Tell you what fuckwit try being on the site longer Thantwo minuets before you make decision on somebody's character ..... Trawl through my hundreds of posts and you will see how my ferrets live becaus

Posted Images

Good on ya mate socks is only saying its shit to run people down now he knows your 12 id say he feels preety stupid and if you where older say 30 well the best thing you can.say is you could make a few improvements hear and there but not its shit plus you should try and be encourage people into are fieldsports instead of running people down

• Like 1

forgot to say with being so mad at that xxxx socks well done with ur hutch dont let people like him put u of if u want post ur adress and i will send u some ferreting dvds free of charge there a good watch and u will learn a few things from them .

thankyou i will send u my address on pm thanks again :thumbs:

Right just to clarify for the thick feckers on here I said it was a shit job when I thought a grown man had made it .... When I found out it was a child of 12 I wrote .......

Well if you are a 12 year old child then fair pay it is a good effort ....  If you can make another one make  It twice as big with a closed off sleeping area and. Lot more mesh frontage for light and air .......

I hope that clears it up for all the do goody fuckwits .........

• Like 2

Right just to clarify for the thick feckers on here I said it was a shit job when I thought a grown man had made it .... When I found out it was a child of 12 I wrote .......

Well if you are a 12 year old child then fair pay it is a good effort .... If you can make another one make It twice as big with a closed off sleeping area and. Lot more mesh frontage for light and air .......

I hope that clears it up for all the do goody fuckwits .........

but did you not say............ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: joking :tongue2:

Dont send any 'shit' ones ffs................ :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1