• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CaseyJack123
      I’ve been thinking of getting a gun license, my criminal record and mental health record are clean, but my mother(the house I want to keep the gun) has a criminal record from 20 years ago, will this effect my application 
    • By niffkin
      Hello all,

I wonder if any of you have had any experience with this.....
      I am in the process of renewing my FAC/SGC and as part of the process I have to write to my GP to ask him to send a medical report to Kent Firearms dept.
      I have written to my GP twice now using the generic letter that is enclosed with my FAC application form.
      I have no problem paying for the report but when a invoice landed through my letterbox for £128 ! I was shocked to say the least. I presume as soon as I make payment then the medical practice will send my report of to the FAC dept. 
      What are your thoughts ?

• By lurch46
      ok guys I have a question I'm going threw a separation and wife having house I will be going back to my parents the question is that it ok to move my gun cabinet  there and let fire arms know or does my parents have to have a liecsnse too cheers.
    • By Peadair
      Hello. I will soon be moving to France and hope somebody will know whether I can buy guns from UK dealers and have them sent. I don't have a FAC and doesn't look like I will have time to get one before I go. I will have a shooting license and a hunting license when I'm in France. Any info be greatly appreciated.
    • By David Aiken
      The Birthday present has arrived and its perfect Plano Gun Guard SE Series Contour Single Scoped Rifle Case
      eBay item number: 281064365878 Just need the FAC to turn up so I can pick up my Anschutz 1417 Thumbhole .22LR. Oh come on Kent Police FAC Office!