wellies!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Muck Boots = comfort and thats about it..they rip very easily ..make your feet sweat like chuffery and if you do any serious amount of walking then you,ll wear the soles down within 6 months..walking

Aigle Parcours iso. Unbeatable.   Muck boots are fine but you will do a pair a season.   The Aigles are like wearing Harrods finest baffies

not them you will look a right twat , these ones

Posted Images

GOT A PAIR OF GRUB STALKERS GIVE THEM A TRY AND IF THEY DONT DO IT I WILL BE BUYING AIGLE THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING WELLIES FOR YEARS SO MUST BE DOING SOMETHING [bANNED TEXT] LOT OF MONEY BUT IF YOUR GETTING A FEW YEARS OUT THEM ITS WORTH IT ATB

• Like 2

I've had hunters lasted 18 month

And muck boots lasted less than 12 months

Think I'm just gonna get a pair of lowa or meindls next and just a pair of cheap wellies for jumping in the puddles

AIGLE!!!!!! Are ye not listening, even the great white hunter Lab recommended them ffs!

Aigle Parcours iso. Unbeatable.

Muck boots are fine but you will do a pair a season.

The Aigles are like wearing Harrods finest baffies

Gets my vote too. I have a nice pair with the extra added bonus of a feckin hole in the right one where i thought it would be a good idea to stand on a nail....... :censored:

He's not listening Lab :no:

Are you extracting the urine from me Moll.......... :laugh:

I really wont see passed the Aigles now...every bit as comfy as the Le Chameaus and just as warm. I wear mine all year round, easier to slip a pair of wellies on when your working in the field and your up and down into the house. :thumbs:

AIGLE!!!!!! Are ye not listening, even the great white hunter Lab recommended them ffs!

Aigle Parcours iso. Unbeatable.

Muck boots are fine but you will do a pair a season.

The Aigles are like wearing Harrods finest baffies

Gets my vote too. I have a nice pair with the extra added bonus of a feckin hole in the right one where i thought it would be a good idea to stand on a nail....... :censored:

He's not listening Lab :no:

Are you extracting the urine from me Moll.......... :laugh:

A little bit of revenge :laugh:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

looking for a decent pair of wellies and while searching the web found a review on 'muck boots tay sport' that i liked the sound of does anyone have these or used these?

also been looking at le chameau but they seem dear for even the cheap ones.

what do you wear and can reccommend???

Dead comfy, really warm but if you wear them daily the sole wears out in no time at all as the rubber is so soft. Disappointed.

thats the ones you want gets teh best reviews anyway,

i brought a pair the other day looked just like these, for £52 from builders merchants , there bright orange in side and there the best boots ive ever worn , but then i have been a bit of a cheap scape in the past ...........................lol :laugh:

GOT A PAIR OF GRUB STALKERS GIVE THEM A TRY AND IF THEY DONT DO IT I WILL BE BUYING AIGLE THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING WELLIES FOR YEARS SO MUST BE DOING SOMETHING [bANNED TEXT] LOT OF MONEY BUT IF YOUR GETTING A FEW YEARS OUT THEM ITS WORTH IT ATB

well ive wore my grub stalkers a dozen times and thats then leaking easy fixed but thats no the point think it will be aigles for me atb

Don't buy Muckboots.

1) They rip easily.

2) They will, I repeat WILL, split.

3) They are quite heavy.

4) They're too hot for Summer (during the years we actually get a Summer).

I've had two or three pairs so I'm not talking through my arse about them.

I'm now wearing Dunlop Puroforts, the ones with the red fishy sole. They're a lot more hard wearing. Winter & Spring I have them on practically 24/7 farming and shooting. One boot did split where the sole meets the upper, but was fixed with Aquasure or whatever it's called. Have this pair two or three years now, wouldn't go back to Muckboot if they were bought for me.

i found dickies land masters to be great at £40 there very light

We get theses from work and I get a couple of seasons out of them easily and that's all week at work plus weekends and nights out hunting. Miles better than the other steel toecaps they used to provide and really light.

My other ones started leaking (cant remember make)

I now have a very cheap pair - "stormwells" in a pale pink colour, ak theyre alright but uncomfortable as anything, only got these ones to see me through the summer. But im ordering a new pair of hunters for the new season.