Polecat

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£50 pound your not wise mate

James mckay is a peddler.   Remember seeing a dvd, where it showed his ferret ranch, if he worked his ferrets every single day of the year, they would still only get a couple of days graft each, he

how can you tell wether he was worth it? its only a kit?

Posted Images

Hi All, ive just uploaded pic of Wolverine (polecat) on photobucket but still not sure how to get them off there when trying to load them on here, any HELP please...

just click on the picture on photobucket, then right click and click copy, then come on to here and right click again and paste the image into your post :)

Hi All, ive just uploaded pic of Wolverine (polecat) on photobucket but still not sure how to get them off there when trying to load them on here, any HELP please...

just click on the picture on photobucket, then right click and click copy, then come on to here and right click again and paste the image into your post :)

Cheers mate il give it a try now!!!

You can have this one for £45 LOL

adf8f96a.jpg

Wouldnt pay that for a ferret!!!!

How do you know you didn't...?

I've got 10 kits that look just like your "polecat", you need to accept that you've possibly had your eye wiped. Mine are going free to my ferreting buddies and those I know will give them a good home.

• Like 3

If you think being dark is proof of being a polecat you're very much mistaken... :yes:

This is a documentary about wild European polecats here in Wales, exactly the same species of European polecats which exist on the continent..

Don't look any different to a polecat marked ferret to me...

its a good point that malt,,, and somthing i was going to coment on a few days ago ,, but couldnt be arsed,,,

as you say, and see in the film wild poleys have a mask, i myself have had a dark ferret,, from just domestic stock,,,, and i also have two kits from this half cross euro jill,,, a jill thats is normal polcat masked,,, but two of her jill kitts are real dark with no mask...

i bet i could get £50 for them ;)

• Like 1