ferreting insurance?

i have heard you can get insurance for being on other peoples property from BASC or somewhere similar pretty cheap. just wondered if anyone knows anything about it? when i ask for permo i want to just be able to say i have got it just to sweeten the deal, as most of last season i got taken out by my friends on their permission, and i just want to make sure i have some decent permo to return the favour, even if they are a pair of dickheads :whistling: anyone got any info?

• Like 1

We are with the n.g.o and have been for years 10 million liability insurance which covers you for most including ferreting

But i think there is a clause that it doesn't cover you if you are charging for the service you provide ? i will double check but i sure this is correct

country cover club insurance. 10m public liability, covers ferreting. website www.ccc3.org.com. £19.99 a year i think. maybe cheap enough. ive heard yorkshire lads dont like parting with money. :tongue2:

Never been asked for it myself, still have it just incase. Don't think most farmers would give a toss whether you have it or not though.

the farms up the way in flasby are all estate owned so thought that may help a bit as its up to the estate who is let on. some people iv asked seem a bit reluctant so thought why not.

country cover club insurance. 10m public liability, covers ferreting. website www.ccc3.org.com. £19.99 a year i think. maybe cheap enough. ive heard yorkshire lads dont like parting with money. :tongue2:

cheers, for that, and that certainly is true, i had a tear in my eye when i had to hand over my dosh for a locator, and i had to prise open my wallet with a crowbar to get my deposit for my pup handed over, £50 note as well :cray: :cray: :cray:

cheers, for that, and that certainly is true, i had a tear in my eye when i had to hand over my dosh for a locator, and i had to prise open my wallet with a crowbar to get my deposit for my pup handed over, £50 note as well :cray: :cray: :cray:

wait till you get married son. youre wallet wll never be closed. :laugh: