what type of cross to run on grouse moors

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can get a bit cold on them there moors..

The only thing wrong with the borders moors is the hidden drainage ditches that are all over the place, you cant see some of them till you have fallen in one, saw a deehound break a leg in one of thes

Meny a tail could be told of days on the moors one of my most memrobile one's was [bANNED TEXT] some mates came up from london for a day on them lol

the keeper last year had a pointer x grey look a smart dog didnt get chance to c it work though . i wouldnt run my dog up there for the simple fact hes not bred for that terrian , or have the thick strong legs that the ground requires, horses for courses youth

Sent you a PM cheers.

thers not that easy to get holt off , looking more like ill be havin deerhound grey just want to find out a bit more on the breed n there style off work before i invest

thats what i would go for they moors can be knee deep at times big heavy feet that what you need even deer hound grey x saluki grey good strong feet good luck with it
  • Like 1

an old friend of mine had a 3/4 grey x1/4 sal and that bitch was hot on the moors she killed dozens of hares on the heather she was 26 inch so tall enough to see movement

and leggy enough to pile on the pressure

nice bitch good at all quarry pre ban back in 96-2000