T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

Just realised that we haven't got showers (the washing sort, i wasn't forecasting the weather), toilets, kitchen or a bar. How are we going to cope?

1, showers, who cares, 2, i`m male a tree will do to hide behind, 3, barbecues and gas burners count as a kitchen(or the fire i will provide),4, bar, chair and case of beer next to you counts as a bar
  • Like 2

I'm with Neil on this one lol who needs luxurys when your camping. The only reason I own a tent etc now is because of her indoors lol put me down Davy boy.

Well happy its another meet..hopefully il be able to hit a bean tin by then ..atb

Another wedding cancelled....now thats what you call dedication!!!

:thumbs:

Darryl

Top man and a top supported of the meets :thumbs: .

Thats real dedication and a stalwot.

Si.

Im on leave! Get in! Stick my name down ill be there .. with darts trophy in hand :thumbs:

ATB

Adam

Edit: Ill be keeping a very close eye on my turrets on this meet!

You better bring MY darts trophy mr :yes:, this time I'm going first you robbing git :yes: .

I'm still bitter and twisted about that comp :censored::rtfm::chair: but you could never tell hey? Good job I'm not competitive :laugh: .

Bloody fly boy LOL :tongue2::whistling: .

Si.

• Like 1

Right, I'll start saving up now, and hope that nothing goes pear shaped between now and then. I WILL make one of these meets at some point. The first one was great and it looks like they're going from strength to strength!

Now now boys play nicely, Adam stop winding Si up and Si you take a couple of deep breaths and calm down. It's only Adam trying to wind you up so you loose focus.

I have had a thought, after last meets phantom turret twister arrival. I am suggesting an area where the guns are put and it is guarded by one or two people. :huh::bye::victory:

Yes Rog there defo was a phantom turret twister there :o.

15 clicks low and 10 click right and I only was gone for 1 hour :( .

Same with Darryl, his turrets got adjusted by the phantom twister.

It wouldn't be Mr T though as he as never done that before to me :no::whistling::laugh: .

Maybe it not a phantom but a :ninja: LOL.

Si.

Im on leave! Get in! Stick my name down ill be there .. with darts trophy in hand :thumbs:

ATB

Adam

Edit: Ill be keeping a very close eye on my turrets on this meet!

You better bring MY darts trophy mr :yes:, this time I'm going first you robbing git :yes: .

I'm still bitter and twisted about that comp :censored::rtfm::chair: but you could never tell hey? Good job I'm not competitive :laugh: .

Bloody fly boy LOL :tongue2::whistling: .

Si.

No i didnt notice you were a competative man Si :whistling::yes: But dont worry Si you will have a chance to get your hands on the trophy.... As you hand it back to me at the awards presentation ! :toast::boogy::tongue2:

Roger dont worry all the banter is in good taste but as for leaving my gun with two people i think thats just silly, we can just handcuff davy to a tree so he cant change them :D

ATB

Adam :thumbs:

Adam mate we try to limit the amount of time that we put Davy into handcuffs, he gets so excited :icon_eek: the last time police and water canon were used to calm him. If he gets too angry the (wisper it) ninja :ninja: is released.

Adam i am joking about the guards, but for some unknown reason i can't access the smilies. I was thinking of two armed police officers. lol Now all of a sudden about 30 smilies have just shown up on my page.

Stick my name down as well Davy boy :thumbs:

As for the darts, well now I know how to play :rolleyes:

I may be using the railways to get there and back if I can't get a lift, so will need picking up if anyones going to be near a station?

Tony