T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

Ha ha the ROM meister at last :laugh: .

You need to turn up to this one mate as Lauras Ultra wants to batter your r10 MK2 again like before :tongue2: .

No sulking this time though ROM :toast: .

Si.

Edited by zini

hey guys my holiday date has been moved and im now going to be free for the weekend of this meet.. its just getting there... im in bradford, west yorkshire and i dont have a car...

just been reading through this thread and i dont mean to be cheeky, but Marksman darryl .. do you think you could take another de-tour and pick me up?!?!?! i would be more than happy to pay for fuel, it would be a lot easier than trying to arrange trains and stuff to somewhere i have never even heard of LOL..

or anybody else near me who has room in their cars...

i would really love to come to this meet and meet some new people. i have a hw97 in .177 so i dunno which hft classs you would stick me in?

also if i can get there what will i need to bring? just rifle pellets tent and sleeping bag??

many thanks ;)

i used to live in hull tony :) did i tell you that before?! if not i always meant to haha.. erm bransholme i think it was called.. few years back now tho lol

how many times would we have to change trains and stuff.. and whats the total cost going to be?! and i would have to be back for the monday morning for work...i know busses hav gayy sunday service, what about trains.??

still would love to go to the meet im just no good at organising/ journey palnning lol would be easy if there was a train straight from bradford haha

Well my wait for my bionic ribs is almost over...Got my Op Date...September 6th Im getting fitted out with 6 BRAND SPANKING New surgical steel rib's..Cant wait :victory:

Just bought a nice 850T grade carbon fiber road performance bike fitted with SRAM groupset, with handle bars designed by Mark Cavandish himself...Just for the occasion.

Hope to be recoverd for the meet :thumbs:

Marty

and the list still grows! :thumbs:

1.Davyt63

2. Chaz

3.Si

4. Laura

5. Wurz

6. Andy&Archie

7. Andyz

8. Roger

9. Steveo + family ?

10. Neil

11. Anne

12. Marksman

13. Daz7 (unlucky for some?)

14. Milegajo

15. Mawders

16. Adam

17. rob welsh

18.Tony

19. Pelletpower +1

20. risingfriend +3

21. Chicken George + 1

22. Cliff Ennis

23. Gary Rawling

24. PIL

25. Lisa k + Rick

26. Villaman + 1

27. Probuck

28. Buster ?

29.Jaqxkrs

30.Lewis ste

31.Goldminer

32.Rommels+1

40 on the list and still growing :thumbs: dont miss this one lads,as there wont be another till 2013 :thumbs:

•  

Regards

i used to live in hull tony :) did i tell you that before?! if not i always meant to haha.. erm bransholme i think it was called.. few years back now tho lol

how many times would we have to change trains and stuff.. and whats the total cost going to be?! and i would have to be back for the monday morning for work...i know busses hav gayy sunday service, what about trains.??

still would love to go to the meet im just no good at organising/ journey palnning lol would be easy if there was a train straight from bradford haha

Well my wait for my bionic ribs is almost over...Got my Op Date...September 6th Im getting fitted out with 6 BRAND SPANKING New surgical steel rib's..Cant wait :victory:

Just bought a nice 850T grade carbon fiber road performance bike fitted with SRAM groupset, with handle bars designed by Mark Cavandish himself...Just for the occasion.

Marty

hi guys

if you can make it ,you will enjoy it :thumbs:

Marty

Nice one Marty,

I hope to see you at the meet if your well enough.

Si.

hey guys my holiday date has been moved and im now going to be free for the weekend of this meet.. its just getting there... im in bradford, west yorkshire and i dont have a car...

just been reading through this thread and i dont mean to be cheeky, but Marksman darryl .. do you think you could take another de-tour and pick me up?!?!?! i would be more than happy to pay for fuel, it would be a lot easier than trying to arrange trains and stuff to somewhere i have never even heard of LOL..

or anybody else near me who has room in their cars...

i would really love to come to this meet and meet some new people. i have a hw97 in .177 so i dunno which hft classs you would stick me in?

also if i can get there what will i need to bring? just rifle pellets tent and sleeping bag??

many thanks ;)

Sorry mate but Bradford is way too much of a detour, if you can get to Ferrybridge Services then by all means there should be room fit you in

Darryl

Il try sort sumat out with tony on the trains.. never heard of ferrybridge lol

thanks anyway bud

Scot,

Bransholme eh?

Bet you were glad to get outta there :yes: I know I was when I was working Security in Netto in the Bransholme Centre, a friend of mine was almost beaten to death by a gang of a dozen young teens male and female (13 to 15years old) when he was working Security at the Health Centre in Bransholm :yes: They left him for dead F :censored: G Scum

PM me your email address and we'll sort out something :yes:

Tony

Marty

Nice one Marty,

I hope to see you at the meet if your well enough.

Si.

Cheer's Si

Been buisy with my new house the last few week and running the airgun section of our gun club so not getting time for the forum at the moment, I havnt even managed to get out with the rifle on my permission. All my traps have been lifted and put away aswell. Oh and a lazy polecat has managed take over my garden and garage and the missis has taken a likeing to smelly thing :icon_eek:

If any one knows of a lost polecat...its in my bloody Garage somewhere :D

Marty :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Crap! I'd best get the trains sorted then!

Davy, whats the nearest railway station? I've got to book at least 4 weeks in advance to get decent fares :)

And can you pick me and SRT up from the station bud?

Tony