whippet x greyhound

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Really liked him you nackerd him up you gonk ?

lol yes i know wish i had him again at 12 month old and done things right but we live and learn lol..he tunred out a real good fox dog after i sold him he would take alot of stick tho he dident look like that pic last time i saw him thats for sure,,last i herd the lads come down to poach some land near my place id took them to (fell out with them before this hadent herd of them for ages) first slip on a rabbit dog broke his leg and was put down,he relay did teach me alot good old dog alfie,,if he had never of slowed up id of loved to put him to my bitch for edible game 

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 greyhound 1/4 whippet and as brave as a lion, stands 22"1/2

Heres mine mate hes 3qtr whip 1qtr grey he is 22tts and hes a fast little fecker i cant comment much on working ability because hes only 14 month old but i had him out ferreting and hes been on the la

Posted Images

On 9 July 2018 at 11:34, LurcherLad94 said:

lol yes i know wish i had him again at 12 month old and done things right but we live and learn lol..he tunred out a real good fox dog after i sold him he would take alot of stick tho he dident look like that pic last time i saw him thats for sure,,last i herd the lads come down to poach some land near my place id took them to (fell out with them before this hadent herd of them for ages) first slip on a rabbit dog broke his leg and was put down,he relay did teach me alot good old dog alfie,,if he had never of slowed up id of loved to put him to my bitch for edible game 

Lad what went wrong with him did he break on yas he was doing very well for yas did over run him ,atb bill

9 hours ago, billhardy said:

Lad what went wrong with him did he break on yas he was doing very well for yas did over run him ,atb bill

Yh bill my fault to much running then he started getting bad wicks and was ovs cleaning then but they kept busting open as I Dident leave it enough then he started picking some runs ect and slowing up close to cover I don't like to run a half hearted dog but was my own doing 

On 10 July 2018 at 07:49, LurcherLad94 said:

Yh bill my fault to much running then he started getting bad wicks and was ovs cleaning then but they kept busting open as I Dident leave it enough then he started picking some runs ect and slowing up close to cover I don't like to run a half hearted dog but was my own doing 

We al make mistakes how it his ,but it should stand yas in good stead with these next welps ,it's difficult at times Young guns a blazing good jukel talented ,up fa every moment of work .keep at it crack on think on .atb bill

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, billhardy said:

We al make mistakes how it his ,but it should stand yas in good stead with these next welps ,it's difficult at times Young guns a blazing good jukel talented ,up fa every moment of work .keep at it crack on think on .atb bill

Yeah its easy done when your a young gonk and i should know not young anymore but still a gonky c**t