whippet x greyhound

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 greyhound 1/4 whippet and as brave as a lion, stands 22"1/2

Heres mine mate hes 3qtr whip 1qtr grey he is 22tts and hes a fast little fecker i cant comment much on working ability because hes only 14 month old but i had him out ferreting and hes been on the la

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

My picture above is a Saluki Bull Grey x Saluki whippet Grey 24tts. Doing bits! 

That would suit me perfect, nice dog looks like it would be quick

9 hours ago, Broxi said:

That would suit me perfect, nice dog looks like it would be quick

Yea mate she can move like. She’s my first Lurcher and I’m more than happy with her. I remember when she really found her feet and just out the blue on a walk one day was running about and she just kicked it up a few gears. I hadn’t seen her run that quick yet. I couldn’t stop smiling by how quick she was moving. We all remember them times when your dog really nails it for the first time. Nowt better!

• Like 1

Spoke about a whip grey that i used to go out wi it wor nuts as game as ote he was a runt from accidental mating and tiny but was good on rabs and even the odd hare but it was the other stuff that had to be seen really

The lad that had him ran bull xs and went out wi some lads his big dog was lame so he took bib as he called him the lads pissed umsens when the saw what he brought until they seen the little f****r doing abit anyroad the big lumps lost summat up a pipe bib went up and dragged it back 30 yards he would hang on to a bag of spuds forever if needs be little shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 8 July 2018 at 14:58, Black neck said:

Spoke about a whip grey that i used to go out wi it wor nuts as game as ote he was a runt from accidental mating and tiny but was good on rabs and even the odd hare but it was the other stuff that had to be seen really

The lad that had him ran bull xs and went out wi some lads his big dog was lame so he took bib as he called him the lads pissed umsens when the saw what he brought until they seen the little f****r doing abit anyroad the big lumps lost summat up a pipe bib went up and dragged it back 30 yards he would hang on to a bag of spuds forever if needs be little shit

Blacky thems terriers need seriously looking at thirty paces from break through fecking rubbish lol.atb bill

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Blacky thems terriers need seriously looking at thirty paces from break through fecking rubbish lol.atb bill

Were lamping bill it got to a pipe no little uns there part from mad whip grey lol

• Haha 1
On 9 July 2018 at 09:54, Black neck said:

Were lamping bill it got to a pipe no little uns there part from mad whip grey lol

Got yas good stuff ta be found in some little uns ,seen ped whipp be a jockey on the back a one them funny but there yas go.atbbill

• Like 1