is my dog a jacker???

shes just gone 2 mate, i think its because in the area i live in on the day time the rabbits are ALWAYS close to the hedge and i think she knows that theres a slim chance of her getting them, so she tried to sneak up on them maybe? cheers lads!

I think this is a good thing mate an totally depends on how and where you brought your dog up.

I have a mate whos dog does this as she was brought up on land that she wasnt able to run flat out on. The good thing about this dog is that she knows when she can and when she cant do it otherwise she wouldnt catch anything in big open, flat fields as shes nowhere near up to speed when the rabbit takes off.

If your dog is doing the above then id be proud if i was you!

ATB

Sam

I have a collie x grey x whippet and the ground she runs on the rabbits are never far away from there holes and she does it all the time now that the crops have grown the rabbits are venturing further into the fields so she creeps up between them and safety before she runs at them.

Think the dog is using its brain and also were the dog has learned its trade has a lot to do with it she has never had clean fields to run at rabbits so has adapted to we're she is even if it is a bit frustrating at times.