WARNING to dog owners in glasgow region

ten minutes ago i managed to stop a guy (white approx 5,10 , aged about 40 to 50 wearing blue jeans and what looked like a green fishing parker) trying to steal both my lurchers from my garden, even though its perfectly obvious one is badly injured.

he got off his mark as quick as possible, into the van driven by another guy who looks of pakistani origin with short black hair possibly 40 .

they are driving a white vauxhall vivaro registration nx08z think the last 2 letters were ju , this happenened around 1530 so please if your in glasgow area look out for them

• Like 7

hopr youve rang coppers and reported the robing c**ts

yip ,but can just tell by there voice there not bloody interested, said they wouldsend someone round and look into it, what a waste of bloody time they are, if it was something like run a red light , they would chase you down to give you a bloody ticket , i bloody hate them almost as much as dog thiefs

hopr youve rang coppers and reported the robing c**ts

yip ,but can just tell by there voice there not bloody interested, said they wouldsend someone round and look into it, what a waste of bloody time they are, if it was something like run a red light , they would chase you down to give you a bloody ticket , i bloody hate them almost as much as dog thiefs

why call them..should have called the WEEman.

ten minutes ago i managed to stop a guy (white approx 5,10 , aged about 40 to 50 wearing blue jeans and what looked like a green fishing parker) trying to steal both my lurchers from my garden, even though its perfectly obvious one is badly injured.

he got off his mark as quick as possible, into the van driven by another guy who looks of pakistani origin with short black hair possibly 40 .

they are driving a white vauxhall vivaro registration nx08z think the last 2 letters were ju , this happenened around 1530 so please if your in glasgow area look out for them

check the reg on one of the car history sites only about a fiver and ya should have all the details you need :thumbs:

check the reg on one of the car history sites only about a fiver and ya should have all the details you need :thumbs:

as patterdal666 says pay the fiver and fined out way they stay and you should no what should happen to them but il say no more....the worst thing you could do is get the coppers involved get them involved in fcuk all.
  • Like 2

cheers folks ,

only took the cops just over 2hours to arrive, total wasters, "we ill do some checking out of the van and get back to you, if you see the van again call this number instantly"

DOOOOOH ISNT THAT WHAT I JUST BLOODY DONE, OH THATS RIGHT I GOT THROUGH TO EDINBURGH OFFICE THATS WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG THEN

after talking with john--1onthe fone , im thinking it must have been someone who seen me out with dogs cause i stay in a right quiet neighbourhood and to try that in broad daylight at my area in north glasgow just seems abit far fetched, one thing for sure , i normally travelabout lots of areas in glasgow with work , i can assure you , i wont be calling cops if i do locate this van

bloody hell davie you shoulda drove efter them and found out where they went , just be careful to much of thisgoing on.

i think john might be right about someone seeing you , cause your neighbourhood is a bit uppercrust and full of toffee noses, told you to "move out o there you will never fit in "

incidently recently heard of a few little wallopers of the junkie variant , are stealing dogs in the paisley area managed toget hold of this assholes number

07779135268 known as stef, so anyone in that neck of woods he supposed to stay down near love st , watch your dogs