working fox terriers..............

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one comes out ratting with us.    

The Original IMPORTS to Germany in the 1920,WHERE out of a litter of FOXTERRIERS, that had Black Tan Markings that the German hunters required ,DUE to their Eugenics/Nationalist reasons in their progr

Next doors is the same, he can't shut the b*****d up either:(

Posted Images

A lad i knew had a smooth 30 years ago that he could dig to regular. Never took any stick, just a constant screamer. Almost fecking annoying. I hated that elongated skinny head though.

Crackin ratter too.

Yeah the head is just wrong on the pedigree smooth types, some kind of whippet bull terrier mash-up that went wrong.

Most of the ones I see worked to ground are the non pedigree sort. I have had a few digs with a fox terrier breeder and show judge and its now hard to find a working kennel in France apparently, he's been into fox terriers years, showing and trials, but by fcuk its painful to watch him on the spade..

Often see them in with hound packs, they dont go far from the huntsman and when you hear that yap bark in cover, then that first hound bawl.. hard to beat!

• Like 1

Thats them stonewall.

Its about about 14 or 15 years since I had them. It was all rockenheart I kept bar one dog.

Does he do any work with the deerhounds or they just for show.

Atb j

he sells deerhound pups id be sure he dosent work them.

You seam to know a lot about other people while hiding behind a pseudonym yourself

Thats them stonewall.

Its about about 14 or 15 years since I had them. It was all rockenheart I kept bar one dog.

Atb j

You seam to know a lot about other people while hiding behind a pseudonym yourself

just type in rockenhart fox terriers and the web site comes.

Edited by stonewall

Thats them stonewall.

Atb j

just type in rockenharth fox terriers an it come up on the web site.theirs deerhounds on the site also.

Thats them stonewall.

Atb j

just type in rockenharth fox terriers an it come up on the web site.theirs deerhounds on the site also.

And this is how you decided I don't work my dogs, I take it I don't know you then & you haven't got a drone following me around ????????

• Like 1

Thats them stonewall.

Atb j

And this is how you decided I don't work my dogs, I take it I don't know you then & you haven't got a drone following me around ????????

would it be fare to say that the dogs in ur yard would have at one time gone to crufts and ur kennels are all for show.

Thats them stonewall.

Atb j

fuk off and go and ruin your own threads.. please

• Like 1

Wasn't called Ben was it bosun... worked alongside its son a half bred russell called little Ben?... remember ratting with them on the alt in the 80s...

It must have been Stones, though i can't remember the dogs name, he did have a russell bitch he was gonna put it too. The lad lived up by Anfield (ground).

Thats them stonewall.

Atb j

would it be fare to say that the dogs in ur yard would have at one time gone to crufts and ur kennels are all for show.

Only ever kept the DH for work, my father mainly showed the smooth's, I've worked a good few of them as did many others, there were a lot of men very happy with them

Wasn't called Ben was it bosun... worked alongside its son a half bred russell called little Ben?... remember ratting with them on the alt in the 80s...

It must have been Stones, though i can't remember the dogs name, he did have a russell bitch he was gonna put it too. The lad lived up by Anfield (ground).