Depend's what your budget is but have a look at barrio fly line's, they look ok, if you want something really good there's the main one's orvis, but alot depend's on what it's for, have a look on a few flyfishing forum's, you will get a better idea, good luck. :thumbs:

Cortland 333 has been fine for me,make sure you clean /polish it every so often.Heard great things about Lee Wulff triangle lines :blink: saw an old fella putting a full line out and picking it up with ease :icon_eek: to be honest he looked like he could have done it with a washing line :yes: fantastic to watch.those Wulff lines are about £70 I think :icon_eek: years ago I used a shakespeare worcester line ,that was pretty good(until i dropped a fag butt on the floor and watched as the singed end shot through the eyes of the rod :bad: fortunatly the fish were feeding in the surface layers ,it was great watching them as i dragged a lure 15ft below them on my sinking line :duh: )ATB Dave

we've kind of changed the question from whats cheap and usable to whats the best... :laugh:

I would agree with the Courtland line being of very high quality, as air the Scientific Anglers stuff....

I also rate the Shakespeare Worcester lines, which is my choice of intermediate.. The same lines are available under no names boxes, you just have to ask your supplier.. I paid £20 quid for mine..

• Like 3