X3 Silencer review..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meeeaw ,the claws are out lol

Hmmmmm.....   Strange people saying that as there's quite a difference between the Twink & X3 and the Twink registered 5dB quieter than the HW yet the X3 failed to register on the sound meter as

Just a thought, has any member got or can get a decible meter? If we can get one the weekend of the meet. Perhaps with all the different types that our members have, we could have a try to see which s

I dont want to make it louder rob haha! my shroud is a 'tactical' shroud.. when i got the rifle it had been to daystate for some work, and i got a bit of paper saying that they had removed the original shroud - fitted a tactical one and now the SWP of my rifle is 190bar (i have a nice daystate sticker on the side to remind me) now in all honesty i dont have any idea if that makes it quieter as i didnt own the gun before the work was done.

I like the sound of the PTFE washers etc i need some of that attention on my ranger

ATB

Adam

It's 19mm Od , and the inside is 16mm .. I don't mind getting bigger I'd , and getting bits made up..but its getting hold of one on its own..not bulk buy lol how do u secure 1/2" unf caps to a carbon shroud ? I read earlier that u can't thread it ???

It's 19mm Od , and the inside is 16mm .. I don't mind getting bigger I'd , and getting bits made up..but its getting hold of one on its own..not bulk buy lol how do u secure 1/2" unf caps to a carbon shroud ? I read earlier that u can't thread it ???

rivets ;)

Pop rivet the cap in Isit? Any I'm fed up of looking Dar , I'm just gonna ring up a and m , see if they will polish internals and have a Fucj about with it to try squeeze few more shots out of it..have them to lob off 5" and wap on a marksman , because their suppose to be quiet, only way to find out is first hand experience lol and iv owned a few silencers, parker gale, mk5, Hw , vc ..so il just see for myself lol any idea how much a an m charge for lobbing 5" off? Lol