My Hutch Ready For Kits Comein

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pics of my hutch, i like to have different levels with ramps up gets the ferrets really strong and fit. On my hutch i made it in 2 parts as i wanted to have a means of cleaning them out without

It's really really nice, to see someone that has put some real thought and time into making their ferret hutch.

Looks good mate looks like a luxury home

Thats shocking mate! after all effort you've put into their hutch etc. I would contact the local paper, someone will know whos got em.

Thats why I mentioned the locks earlier in the thread but they wont stop someone determined :(

Ring the cops aswell, and ring round all the vets and ferret rescues to make sure they havnt let them go and someone has handed them in.

Edited by joe14

fookin b*****ds mate gutted for ya know you put allot of time in to hutches, you cant of had them long either. hope you get them back or some more sorted ,bear seems like a decent bloke and will sort some,did he get you the others

No mate, he got sorted before my mates kitts were ready to leave and I've only got my 2 spayed jills as if I had more I would of gave him some :thumbs:

Nathan I'll get you out ferreting in a month or so when the cover is down properly mate :yes:

• Like 1