My Hutch Ready For Kits Comein

**UPDATE ON HUTCH**

ferrethutchs.jpg[/img]

I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A EXTRA 3 SEPERATE HUTCHS, SO I CAN SEPERATE MY 3 HOBS, ON THE RIGHT ON PIC YOU CAN SEE 2 HUTCHS IN BROWN, AM BUILDIN TWO MORE IDENTICAL ON TOP SO THAT UNIT WILL HOLD 4 SEPERATE HUTCHS, 1 EACH FOR MY 3 JILLS AND THERE KITS WHEN THAT DAY COMES AND ONE WILL BE SPARE, IN THE MIDDLE UNIT WILL HOLD 1 STORAGE CUBOARD AND A HUTCH FOR MY POLECAT HOB AND MY ALBINO HOB WILL HAVE THE ORIGANAL HUTCH.

ONCE IVE COMPLETED THE EXTRA TWO UNIT MY NEXT PROJECT IS THO BOX THE LOT IM, MAKE A BIG FERRET SHED, HAMMOKS, PIPE RUNS ETC SO THEY CAN HAVE A BIG PLACE FOR PLENTY EXERCISE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pics of my hutch, i like to have different levels with ramps up gets the ferrets really strong and fit. On my hutch i made it in 2 parts as i wanted to have a means of cleaning them out without

It's really really nice, to see someone that has put some real thought and time into making their ferret hutch.

Looks good mate looks like a luxury home

they are all sound, a got all of them kits u droped off homes, av kept 1, the hob with white head and paws, my albino is gettin massive now, and he nos it, hes a [bANNED TEXT] bully

You deleted the message before I could reply :cray::laugh: :laugh:

All is good here though mate, just waiting for the ferreting season to start :victory:

Looking good mate, raoul is just like his brothers then. Solo the one iv kept back is very boisterous,he had me can over last night so they were all lappin carlsberg! He also chases the dog round me yard and my lass. He's not as nippy as the albino jill I kept but iv got high hopes for her as a worker as she is the only1 who follows the mother everywhere and she is a real copycat. The runt has finally grown and looks more like mam everyday, its very easy to confuse them from tail end.I mite pop up and hav a look like one day. I'm around yours most days anyway. Atb

Looking good mate, raoul is just like his brothers then. Solo the one iv kept back is very boisterous,he had me can over last night so they were all lappin carlsberg! He also chases the dog round me yard and my lass. He's not as nippy as the albino jill I kept but iv got high hopes for her as a worker as she is the only1 who follows the mother everywhere and she is a real copycat. The runt has finally grown and looks more like mam everyday, its very easy to confuse them from tail end.I mite pop up and hav a look like one day. I'm around yours most days anyway. Atb

POP ROUND ANYTIME MATE, U HAVE MY NUMBER, JST DROP A TEXT AND MAKE SURE IM IN BUT APART FROM THAT ITS FINE :)