My Hutch Ready For Kits Comein

Hi guys, im new to ferreting, i decided a few month ago i was going to get my self some so i can get to learn how to hunt with them in the up and comeing season, ive built my own hutch for them and im posting some pics so i can here other people thoughts......

FRONT VEIW :

DSC00356.jpg[/img]

a>

EASY CLEAN AREA FOR TOIELET:

DSC00362.jpg[/img]

a>

INSIDE FEEDING AREA:

DSC00360.jpg[/img]

a>

CARPET LINED BEDDING AREA:

DSC00359.jpg[/img]

a>

DIGGING AREA:

DSC00358.jpg[/img]

a>

***SORRY FOR WAY THIS IS MADE, IM UNSURE ON HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES OR USE PHOTOBUCKET***

ALL FEED BACK WELCOME

• Like 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pics of my hutch, i like to have different levels with ramps up gets the ferrets really strong and fit. On my hutch i made it in 2 parts as i wanted to have a means of cleaning them out without

It's really really nice, to see someone that has put some real thought and time into making their ferret hutch.

Looks good mate looks like a luxury home

looks good mate but not sure bout the plastic sheeting and would def remove the fitted carpet, I have old t shirts and hand towels for bedding, just take out and put in wash once a week and replace with a clean one, jobs done. good luck :thumbs:

Looks good mate, I wouldn't of bothered with the digging area though as they will just dig in the sawdust, it would make cleaning easier as well :thumbs: .

I should be over my mates later today or tomorrow so I'll get some pics of the kitt I've reserved for you :victory:

• Like 1

Your gonna need stronger wire on the front mate as they will bite through chicken wire .

it aint chicken wire, its mesh fenceing, doublued over and painted black, the will chip the paint and i will no there chewing before they manage to chew though

Looks good mate, I wouldn't of bothered with the digging area though as they will just dig in the sawdust, it would make cleaning easier as well :thumbs: .

I should be over my mates later today or tomorrow so I'll get some pics of the kitt I've reserved for you :victory:

carnt wait 2 c this pic bear mate (y)

Nice mate but im a real big believer in kiss (keep it simple stupid ) just a 6x2x2 rectangular box is fine for two ferrets inch weld mesh on the front two paddocks job done . did you set out and plan the l shape ?.

Nice mate but im a real big believer in kiss (keep it simple stupid ) just a 6x2x2 rectangular box is fine for two ferrets inch weld mesh on the front two paddocks job done . did you set out and plan the l shape ?.

i sat and planned it for a week before i started my build

Ye I would put weld mesh on mate it's not a chase you will be able too see if they start chewing on it but once they start and get a week spot that it they will keep going till there out ( in hours maybe half hour ) the sheeting on the floor will get ripped too shreads good first attempt tho mate