it works out cheaper to not get insured, and just pay the fine for getting caught. it was on the radio the other day :/

Until you run someone over...... :icon_eek:

It cost my son £1900 to insure a corsa he bought for £450 when he passed hes test at 17 with me and the wife as named drivers.His insurance has come down to £900 now hes 19 and driving a saxo diesel he bought for £500 never had an accident or any points.Insurance is like everything else we must have it so the companies can charge what they like for it.... :censored:

Insurance companies have us over a barrel at this age..

I passed earlier this year and I'm paying £3400 for 1.6 mk4 golf, though changing to a 1.2 corsa would only give me a £250 return.

It's rediculous, I need to drive in order to work and I need to work in order to drive.. A good third of my weekly wage goes towards even getting to work..

Richard

Edited by Coffee Table

Its legalised theft from a bunch of welching bookies! They can charge what they like, no regulating on them and then they can refuse to pay out for the slightest reason.....

I worked for various insurance companies over the years, it would make your hair curl to see what goes on.....scumbags!