gutted lurchers goy to get rid

have been told today my kennels and runs have to come down and lurchers have to be gone when housing officer comes back in 14 days i ve hadthem at present address ten years never had permmision to keep them but never had problems untill the fat twat next door was moving out we never seen eye to eye and she made it clear she didnt like my dogs or me and then the sly git puts in a complaint to home housing and bang goes me dogs the lot im in breach of my tenancy as i had more than the stated amount of dos you can keep which is 2 and ive got 4 and they now want kennels runs the lot out dont know if i can apeal and if it would do any good and the twat who complained made it clear it was her gutted but what can i do

Guest joball

Tell them to fuk of I got 5, been grassed on buy neibours loads of times lol, I just invite them in show them how well looked after they are and they go away happy. But a lad few doors up has about 10 plus garden covered in shit right mess barking 27 and they do nothing ab9utter him neither.

Make it look like you've got rid, when the council leave put the kennel back up, carry on as normal! Jobsworths man, i'm getting letters about my allotment but the fat cnuts are only peering through the fence and have never asked to come in to see how much works been done. Atb with it.

Best thing to do is go see the C A B mate. Do what they tell you. If they say you have to get rid then get the dogs round a mates untill the cuntcils been n gone then do as you please. BUT remember they will be doing spot checks every now n then to make sure your behaving. BUT remember they have to give you 24 hours notice in writing before any visit so if they just turn up tell them to f**k off. If its the neighbour whos moving out thats complained youle be ok cos they wont be about to grass you up again. Its awkward with council but its better than private renting, those twats dont usually allow ANY dogs! Lol!

a freind of mine had a similar problem, As stated above, best thing to do is keep 2 of them with a family or freind, and just modify the kennel to something else for the time being, after a few weeks of checking they will realise that everything is sound, but he was caught out once, and just stated he was minding them for his brother and put them back at his brothers house untill everything died down a bit.

Was a pain in the ass hideing 2 dogs but they made checks as he had a on going feud with his next door neighbour who is a total tit i may add.

after a while everything was ok, he got permission to keep two of the dogs but not the 4

Hope everything goes ok for you pal

atb hoolah

i know how you feel pal im having trouble with my 2 neighbours over my dogs iv been reported to the housing about 7 or 8 times now iv had the rspca out 4 times. they say that they bark all day and night which they dont i dont know how they'd know if they barked through the day cause there out at work all day when they ring the rspca they say im neglecting my dogs but each time they come out they have said that the dogs are healthy and clean and theres no problem. its come to the point now where im that sick of them iv called enviromental health to come out and mointer my dogs the neighbours have been offered noise monitering by the housing but wont go through with it cause they no themselves there talking shit about them barking all the time to be honest i think they just dont like me for some reason :censored: :censored: neighbours. if i was you pal i would try to appeal against there decision fight it all the way atb pal :thumbs:

• Like 1

Had it before neighbor said my dogs were never out the kennel kennels full of shite but caught there self out by saying I let them shite outside the garden in the communal grass RSPCA came and left happy dogs in good nick aswell as the runs f**k them as said above wait till there gone and put back up atb lurcher2020

Guest joball

To prove the dogs are barking 24/7 the nosey basterds neibours need to do a diary then after that enviromental health will put up sound recorders but it never gets that far as the neibours know there full of shit and carnt be arsed filling it in.

Tell them only two dogs are yours and your looking after the rest coz your buddys on holiday and they'll be going back soon as there home. they might not cime back after that. If you leave the runs up the fat bitch will think the council dont give a fuk.

• Like 1

had the same happen 2 me about 3/4 years ago had 2 get rid of 1 dog out of 4 ,council got the the rspca out they said i could,nt seperate my lurchers as they were mother and 2 sons and they were a pack and if 1 was 2 go then the dogs could change for the worst ,so she wrote a letter 2 the council and ive never heard anythink else ,so it might be worth a try saying that ,anythinks worth a try